Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:38 pm

Poll: Jesus is the King of Kings
This poll is closed.
True
17.65%
3 17.65%
Nope, I'd rather burn then spend an eternity with the likes of you and your dickless god.
58.82%
10 58.82%
Who? King of WHAT? Oh fuck no!
23.53%
4 23.53%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence In Exchange
Evidence In Exchange
For Faith?!?!??????

That makes no sense. You just can't seem to get your small minds around the fact that if there was all this evidence you wouldn't need faith. That's the whole point- one must have faith.

The whole idea of believing in something comes from the understanding that there are some things that cannot always be explained. You cannot tell the all powerful creator of the universe that you'll give him your faith if he can first produce evidence. The first negates the need for the latter.

So stop trying to reason you way out of hell and just accept Jesus as your Savior and your God.
Why let your silly pride and your ridiculous ideas keep you in utter torment for all eternity?!

Your lives are meaningless without Christ.

Say this prayer and BE SAVED for all time!!!
"Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you into my heart. Take away my sin and take control of my life. From this day forward I will live to serve you."

Let Jesus come inside you and make you into the beautiful being you were meant to be.
The Holy Spirit will live inside you and guide you your whole life. How fantastic is that?!!?

AMEN Big Grin Get INSPIRED and accept the hand of Christ. It's waiting for you!

Evidence shmevidence. Ask him into your heart and find out how incredible it is to have the one and only living God as your life long best friend.

[Image: worship1.jpg]
RE: Evidence In Exchange
Fuck off.
(June 12, 2014 at 1:24 am)Chuck Wrote: Fuck off.

Oh Chuck, I'm sorry you feel that way. One day soon your soul will be required of you. Won't you please reconsider.
Thank you for sharing your religious beliefs. However, as far as I'm concerned I don't, can't, and won't believe in an ethnocentric Jewish zombie. Like the Sadducees of old, I don't believe in the Pharisee religious beliefs.
(June 12, 2014 at 1:27 am)Eye of God Wrote:
(June 12, 2014 at 1:24 am)Chuck Wrote: Fuck off.

Oh Chuck, I'm sorry you feel that way. One day soon your soul will be required of you. Won't you please reconsider.

No.
(June 12, 2014 at 1:28 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Thank you for sharing your religious beliefs. However, as far as I'm concerned I don't, can't, and won't believe in an ethnocentric Jewish zombie. Like the Sadducees of old, I don't believe in the Pharisee religious beliefs.

I understand. God still loves you if you change your mind. You don't have to burn.
(June 12, 2014 at 1:22 am)Eye of God Wrote: For Faith?!?!??????

That makes no sense. You just can't seem to get your small minds around the fact that if there was all this evidence you wouldn't need faith. That's the whole point- one must have faith.

And that's why we should all be muslims/hindus/buddhists/scientologists/zoroastrians/mithra-ists/flying spaghetti monster-ists/Cthulhu cultists/M&M priests.

Faith can be used to justify any belief, which means it can be used to justify no belief.

Quote:So stop trying to reason you way out of hell and just accept Jesus as your Savior and your God.
Why let your silly pride and your ridiculous ideas keep you in utter torment for all eternity?!

Do you just not understand that we have no reason to believe that god and hell exists? And if you're answer is just "you gotta have faith!" well, I'd prefer to have faith in Odin.

Quote:Your lives are meaningless without Christ.

Speak for yourself. Don't you dare presume to tell me the value of my life, you arrogant prick.

Oh, right, also mod hat: we have issues with indifferent preaching. I suggest that you stop it.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(June 12, 2014 at 1:30 am)Eye of God Wrote:
(June 12, 2014 at 1:28 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Thank you for sharing your religious beliefs. However, as far as I'm concerned I don't, can't, and won't believe in an ethnocentric Jewish zombie. Like the Sadducees of old, I don't believe in the Pharisee religious beliefs.

I understand. God still loves you if you change your mind. You don't have to burn.

What the fuck. Who even says that? You really think you're going to show us the light with empty threats of eternal damnation? Evidence or stfu.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
As I said earlier on another thread -

Your god, if he exists, imbued me with a sense if morality and reason that informs me that he is a bloodthirsty tyrant.

No. Your god can fuck himself for all I care.
(June 12, 2014 at 1:32 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(June 12, 2014 at 1:22 am)Eye of God Wrote: For Faith?!?!??????

And that's why we should all be muslims/hindus/buddhists/scientologists/zoroastrians/mithra-ists/flying spaghetti monster-ists/Cthulhu cultists/M&M priests.

Faith can be used to justify any belief, which means it can be used to justify no belief.

Quote:So stop trying to reason you way out of hell and just accept Jesus as your Savior and your God.

Do you just not understand that we have no reason to believe that god and hell exists? And if you're answer is just "you gotta have faith!" well, I'd prefer to have faith in Odin.

Quote:Your lives are meaningless without Christ.

Speak for yourself. Don't you dare presume to tell me the value of my life, you arrogant prick.

Oh, right, also mod hat: we have issues with indifferent preaching. I suggest that you stop it.

Esquilax, you seem like an educated person. I've read several of your posts and I think you're probably very smart.
Unfortunately, your knowledge may very well be your undoing. Which saddens me greatly.

As for your issues with my preaching, I am not violating any rules. If you would like to discuss with me, I'm happy to do so.
Shall we talk about your need to overcome all matters of faith with logic? Logic and reason are wonderful God given things, but they were not meant to keep you from your Creator.

(June 12, 2014 at 1:38 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: As I said earlier on another thread -

Your god, if he exists, imbued me with a sense if morality and reason that informs me that he is a bloodthirsty tyrant.

No. Your god can fuck himself for all I care.

He may appear bloodthirsty to you, but thats only because he is absolute purity. He cannot accept us into his presence unless we are rid of all our unrighteousness.
I know He's in my heart and I can tell you for sure that He is absolute love.

Come back to him Cthulhu. He still loves you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 4621 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  If evidence for god is in abundance, why is faith necessary? Foxaèr 181 37876 November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Atheists don't realize asking for evidence of God is a strawman ErGingerbreadMandude 240 28208 November 10, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20265 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Personal evidence Foxaèr 19 6026 November 4, 2017 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: c152
  Is Accepting Christian Evidence Special Pleading? SteveII 768 239013 September 28, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Do Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence? SteveII 643 133876 August 12, 2017 at 1:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Evidence: The Gathering Randy Carson 530 89487 September 25, 2015 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: abaris
  With Science and Archaeology and Miracle's evidence for God TheThinkingCatholic 35 11086 September 20, 2015 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
Exclamation Us Athiests v. Sid Roth: Where Is The Evidence, Sid! A Lucid Dreaming Atheist 4 2903 August 3, 2015 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand