Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:40 pm

Poll: Who do you think is right?
This poll is closed.
Thunderf00t
72.22%
13 72.22%
Feminists
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderf00t vs. Feminism
Thunderf00t vs. Feminism
Who do you think is right in Thunderf00t's ongoing war against feminism, him or the feminists he criticizes?
RE: Thunderf00t vs. Feminism
(September 23, 2014 at 10:20 pm)KentuckySkeptic224 Wrote: Who do you think is right in Thunderf00t's ongoing war against feminism, him or the feminists he criticizes?

In all honesty I haven't bothered listening to Thunderfoot for years.

Welcome, btw. Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
Yeah, I unsubscribed from thunderfoot specifically because his obsession with trying to spin feminism into some kind of agenda began to overshadow the reasons I subscribed to him in the first place. It just got sort of ridiculous, watching a grown man trying to pretend that the bad elements of a specific group were the only elements of that group.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(September 23, 2014 at 10:28 pm)Esquilax Wrote: Yeah, I unsubscribed from thunderfoot specifically because his obsession with trying to spin feminism into some kind of agenda began to overshadow the reasons I subscribed to him in the first place. It just got sort of ridiculous, watching a grown man trying to pretend that the bad elements of a specific group were the only elements of that group.

Yeah, at times it just seems like hes pissy that people like Anita Sarkeesisan DARE criticize the video game industry. I like me some xbox or playstation as much as the next guy, but I do acknowledge that they do have some pretty sexist bullcrap in them.
Who the fuck is Thunderfoot?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
A YouTube atheist
If thunderfoot had stopped at "there is an extremist minority in the feminist movement that goes too far" (paraphrasing), he'd be right. Dude went off the rails, IMO.
(September 23, 2014 at 10:28 pm)Esquilax Wrote: Yeah, I unsubscribed from thunderfoot specifically because his obsession with trying to spin feminism into some kind of agenda began to overshadow the reasons I subscribed to him in the first place.

This is why I am on the verge of unsubscribing from his channel as well. I subscribed for the science, atheism videos and to laugh at creationists. Not for this feminism obsession.
(September 23, 2014 at 10:58 pm)Dolorian Wrote:
(September 23, 2014 at 10:28 pm)Esquilax Wrote: Yeah, I unsubscribed from thunderfoot specifically because his obsession with trying to spin feminism into some kind of agenda began to overshadow the reasons I subscribed to him in the first place.

This is why I am on the verge of unsubscribing from his channel as well. I subscribed for the science, atheism videos and to laugh at creationists. Not for this feminism obsession.

Wonder if he's one of the ones now obsessing over Emma Watson's comments at the UN?
I wonder what his views are about ANACONDA Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thunderf00t Veritas 5 919 December 31, 2015 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Feminism? What? Vincenzo Vinny G. 27 8302 September 8, 2012 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Puddleglum
  Thunderf00t vs Eric Hovind @ The Reason Rally Cyberman 35 14967 April 8, 2012 at 4:16 am
Last Post: Skepsis