Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello!
Hey there! New member!
Im here to learn as much as possible about evolution/carbon dating/and other stuff. I try to be as biased as possible, and recently, I have found some weird stuff that could put away the theory of evolution. I will try not to raise Hell, and I know how a lot of atheists are more tolerant than most people groups. (ironic....) anyway, I hope to have a good time here Big Grin
RE: Hello!
If you've found "weird stuff" that could "put away" the theory of evolution, I suggest you collect your Nobel Prize.

Welcome to the forum and please do not link creationist sources as if they're anything like scientific.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Hello MJ, welcome to AF!

It's nice of you to admit your bias up front. Big Grin
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Welcome.

If you can put down evolution I would suggest writing a paper, getting it peer reviewed, and submitting it.

There's a guaranteed Nobel Prize in it for anyone who can disprove evolution.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome, if only to increase my post count.
Welcome! I suggest you buy a high-quality thick skin suit.
(October 30, 2014 at 2:06 pm)Mjrearden Wrote: Hey there! New member!
Im here to learn as much as possible about evolution/carbon dating/and other stuff. I try to be as biased as possible, and recently, I have found some weird stuff that could put away the theory of evolution. I will try not to raise Hell, and I know how a lot of atheists are more tolerant than most people groups. (ironic....) anyway, I hope to have a good time here Big Grin

Yes! "One weird trick" guaranteed to put away that evolution nonsense! Also, lose weight now! Ask me how!

Atheists tolerant? Hmmmm.....

Most I know are quite intolerant of unsubstantiated bullshit, but I'm sure there are exceptions.

Welcome OP and don thy Nomex flame suit. I suspect you're going to need it.
I look forward to your thread concerning "some weird stuff that could put away the theory of evolution". Dodgy
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
Its mainly:
If nothing can come from nothing, how did this universe come into being?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6006 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3648 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates