Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Kid Is My Newest Hero
This Kid Is My Newest Hero
Apos if anyone's already posted this:

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: This Kid Is My Newest Hero
ROFLOL

I almost started to feel sorry for the preacher, almost.
Oh boy... she's a handful!
Bratty kid with no respect for elders = atheist hero... noted.
Daddy holding the camera probably made her do it.

Still good though and she's very convincing.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
she's obviously brainwashed. normal kids don't behave like that.
(November 7, 2014 at 6:43 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: Bratty kid with no respect for elders = atheist hero... noted.

I suppose you were taught that respect needs not to be earned by authority figures? Dangerous, that.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 7, 2014 at 6:43 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: Bratty kid with no respect for elders = atheist hero... noted.

Thinks anyone gives a shit what you think is fit and proper .. noted.

Yeah, respect.

Last time I checked, it has to be earned. But that's obviously an alien concept to you.

(November 7, 2014 at 6:51 pm)Alex K Wrote: I suppose you were taught that respect needs not to be earned by authority figures? Dangerous, that.

As history has shown us again and again. But try as I might, I can't see any kind of authority figure or an elder in that preacher guy. At least not with a straight face.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 7, 2014 at 6:51 pm)Alex K Wrote:

I suppose you were taught that respect needs not to be earned by authority figures? Dangerous, that.

Who said anything about authority figures, I said a kid should show some respect for their elders. Would you support this behavior if this was her teacher? then why here?

I'm all for an adult exhibiting this behavior, except it appears that they were too much of a coward and used a little girl.

Didn't want to risk getting poundcaked I suppose.

(November 7, 2014 at 6:55 pm)abaris Wrote:

Yeah, respect.

Last time I checked, it has to be earned. But that's obviously an alien concept to you.

that the thing isn't it? you don't know the guy.
For all you know, he could have done a few tours in Afghanistan...

Now how does the kid look?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bart Ehrman is an hero LinuxGal 44 2704 November 4, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4581 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Any preachers kid experiences? bladevalant546 1 1106 August 19, 2014 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Thanks, Jesus...One More Dead Kid Minimalist 78 17847 March 17, 2014 at 2:58 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Jesus: gMark's Messianic Pretender as Aristotle's Tragic Hero Jesus.of.Nazareth 25 8310 December 14, 2012 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Lucifer/Satan the Tragic Hero of humanity gorgonopsid 5 6998 November 8, 2011 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t