Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAACP, Are they really for the advancement of colored people?
NAACP, Are they really for the advancement of colored people?
Is the NAACP really for the advancement of colored people or just colored people that share their ideology?

Quote:The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People addressed the Nov. 4 midterm elections this week in a statement that failed to make any mention of the historic wins of Congresswoman-elect Mia Love, R-Utah, and Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gop-of...le/2555872

Tim Scott's name was blasted all over the news as being the first black senator to be elected since re-construction. Mia Love is the first black republican woman to elected elected to congress. These are great accomplishments by people of color yet it gets completely ignored by the NAACP.
RE: NAACP, Are they really for the advancement of colored people?
I feel that the NAACP facilitates separatism which ties into racism.
Yeah, they're actually the National Association for the Advancement of Cow People, and all this talk of colored people is a conspiracy. Rolleyes

Fucking hell, Heywood. At most this was a simple mistake, what grandiose leftist plot do you think you can extrapolate from a data point of one this time? Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(November 9, 2014 at 5:37 pm)Esquilax Wrote: Yeah, they're actually the National Association for the Advancement of Cow People, and all this talk of colored people is a conspiracy. Rolleyes

Fucking hell, Heywood. At most this was a simple mistake, what grandiose leftist plot do you think you can extrapolate from a data point of one this time? Dodgy

If it was a mistake they would have corrected it by now or issued an apology. I just checked their statement about the election on the their website and still no mention.
(November 9, 2014 at 5:18 pm)Heywood Wrote: Tim Scott's name was blasted all over the news as being the first black senator to be elected since re-construction.

Perhaps the reason that the NAACP failed to mention this "fact" is due to it not being true. First *southern* black senator since reconstruction perhaps, but not the first.
We can always rely on a racist fuckface like Woodie to champion the Uncle Toms.
(November 9, 2014 at 5:52 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(November 9, 2014 at 5:37 pm)Esquilax Wrote: Yeah, they're actually the National Association for the Advancement of Cow People, and all this talk of colored people is a conspiracy. Rolleyes

If it was a mistake they would have corrected it by now or issued an apology. I just checked their statement about the election on the their website and still no mention.

And this is what we call an "ad hoc rationalization." You've been given a more likely scenario, but instead decide to retrofit it all into your initial, presupposed conclusion. Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(November 9, 2014 at 6:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: We can always rely on a racist fuckface like Woodie to champion the Uncle Toms.

The fact that you are so quick to use a racial slur(uncle toms) against a black senator and black representative reveals your own racism. It says nothing about mine. And yes...I admit...I am a little racist....I think everyone is to some degree or another. I know its wrong so I work hard not to let it influence me. The evil in being a racist is not recognizing that you are....This is why, Minimalist, your racism is evil and mine is benign.
Fuck you, Woodie. You're the type who thinks racism is "over" because Obama got elected. A fact which must eat at your guts. Two of your old white fuckheads went down in flames to that guy.

Sucks to be you.
(November 9, 2014 at 6:24 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(November 9, 2014 at 5:52 pm)Heywood Wrote: If it was a mistake they would have corrected it by now or issued an apology. I just checked their statement about the election on the their website and still no mention.

And this is what we call an "ad hoc rationalization." You've been given a more likely scenario, but instead decide to retrofit it all into your initial, presupposed conclusion. Rolleyes

It shows I considered your "explanation" and looked for evidence for it...but found none. You are right. The NAACP could have made an error....and then they could have been incompetent at correcting their error. That is certainly possible as we don't know what is in their minds. I just don't think it very likely. The more plausible explanation is that they are more interested in promoting ideology instead of the goal of advancing people of color.

(November 9, 2014 at 6:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Fuck you, Woodie. You're the type who thinks racism is "over" because Obama got elected. A fact which must eat at your guts. Two of your old white fuckheads went down in flames to that guy.

Sucks to be you.

When all the ignorant racist bigots like you die off....the world will be a better place. It sucks to be you because your wasted you entire life in the pursuit of hating others. I hope you change your attitude before you die and salvage whats left of your miserable existence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1320 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 954 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1239 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can Republicans finally just admit that they hate black people NuclearEnergy 7 1984 July 10, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  So will Trump and his supporters understand that they won't always get what they want NuclearEnergy 0 956 April 29, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  White people assuming other white people like Trump Sterben 81 11877 April 1, 2017 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Sterben
  They can have my c*ck when they pry it from my cold dead hand... Doubting Thomas 19 4346 March 14, 2017 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do Errol Monite 148 17144 June 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Yes. They Really Are Minimalist 8 1462 May 31, 2016 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Tea Party membership driven by white people who hate brown people, sez science Ryantology 33 6033 November 4, 2014 at 9:34 am
Last Post: DeistPaladin