Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why creationism doesn't work.
why creationism doesn't work.
with the frame work of our own knowledge and the frame work of science creationism doesn't work neither does christian science. To say the world is 6 thousand years old is to throw out previous humans and civilizations that are older than the bible. There is other stories and mythologies that predate the bible and i have recently gotten into a argument and a debate over it and yes i won. Now we have a extensive fossil record we know that noahs ark could not exist and it never did. But even more still the biblical flood and the one harsh answer and some creationists say there was dinosaurs on the ark. if i know anything dinosaurs by all means are extinct for millions of years so lets throw that out because christian pseudoscience is showing its head again. Now now lets say if the creationists are right and so is the fossil record so between then and now there would have had to had radical evolutionary changes between then and now. could it have happened no, if you say magic its still a no there is no such thing as magic. if the flood myth was true and dinosaurs lived in the time and even time after Noahs death their bones could be extracted from the earth and their bone marrow can be examined. all it really takes to get a real answer is be rational want to learn and have the ability to learn and want to learn., and know the difference between fantasy and real life. dinosaurs pretty much well their fossils predate the bible so creationists can gripe all they want they are wrong. the earth is billions not thousands of years old. For the irrational people out there who still thinks... hold on still thinks the world is flat it is not flat if there was a edge to the world we could jump off of many people would be going to that as a better way of suicide.

TL;DR it doesn't fucking work stop embarrassing yourselves.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: why creationism doesn't work.
A whole paragraph for that?

I can sum it up in a few words.

"Because it's bullshit!"
Dying to live, living to die.
because it doesn't -do work-.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
That dog don't hunt.
(November 17, 2014 at 11:01 pm)whateverist Wrote: That dog don't hunt.

a dog will hunt given right circumstances even still domesticated pets love kibble.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A 21st Century Ontological Argument: does it work. JJoseph 23 1227 January 9, 2024 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why God doesn't stop satan? purplepurpose 225 14867 June 28, 2021 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Photo Popular atheist says universe is not a work of art like a painting Walter99 32 3401 March 22, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  How can you be sure that God doesn't exist? randomguy123 50 5773 August 14, 2019 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5212 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Not religious doesn't necessarily mean atheist John V 99 17548 November 8, 2017 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Being An Atheist Doesn't Make You A Good Person mlmooney89 38 7041 September 7, 2017 at 10:29 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  A god who doesn't believe in himself? ErikB 6 1748 January 21, 2017 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: ErikB
  "God doesn't Exist"- Claim or Conclusion RiddledWithFear 105 18273 December 28, 2016 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  "God doesn't Exist just like Unicorns don't Exist?" RiddledWithFear 17 2964 December 21, 2016 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda