Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (troisième étage)
The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (troisième étage)
Oh, wait - there isn't a case for it.

It is absurd on every level. So, there's that.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
RE: The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (troisième étage)
The bible says so.

Therefore it happened.

All arguments to the contrary will be met with intellectually superior smirking, moving of the goal posts, completely ignoring the counter arguments, and overuse of ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: emptytomb_4sale.jpg]
(December 1, 2014 at 2:43 pm)Beccs Wrote: The bible says so.

Therefore it happened.

All arguments to the contrary will be met with intellectually superior smirking, moving of the goal posts, completely ignoring the counter arguments, and overuse of ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

And constant reminders that you're arguing against the bible so poorly, and the apologist is arguing so well.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
[Image: 112-As-Jesus-rises-to-the-skies.jpg]
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 1, 2014 at 2:43 pm)Beccs Wrote: The bible says so.

Therefore it happened.

...and not actually posting any evidence for the resurrection (cowardly phony Christian) but instead changing the subject to Satanistic science with their abiowhateverstuff and endlessly appealing to scholarly consensus on some-guy-named-Yeshua.

He should thank God I had him covered. I present the same arguments he would have but with style.

I put the "fun" in "fundamentalism".

Some would say I put the "duh" and "mental" in it too.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
Aw fuck it....I'm going to stick this here.

(Which is a paraphrase of what the bishop said to the altar boy.)

[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
If Hollywood had made the trailer for that move:

"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
(December 1, 2014 at 6:36 pm)YahwehIsTheWay Wrote: If Hollywood had made the trailer for that move:

Okay, that's bloody awesome.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Atheists: Who, in your opinion, was Jesus Christ? JJoseph 50 1829 January 9, 2024 at 4:28 am
Last Post: no one
  The power of Christ... zwanzig 60 4033 August 30, 2023 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7890 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Creating Christ JML 26 3036 September 29, 2022 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  So has Christ returned TheClearCleanStuff 31 3149 May 20, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  CHRIST THE KICKER…… BrianSoddingBoru4 15 1390 January 3, 2022 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  CHRIST THE KILLER..... ronedee 31 3343 December 26, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2763 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 14888 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Consecrated virgins: 'I got married to Christ' zebo-the-fat 11 2014 December 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda