Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 12:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Coughlan on Matthew Shephard
Richard Coughlan on Matthew Shephard
Richard Coughlan (Coughlan666) had a very heartfelt message to some people who said the YouTube atheist movement was "over" and "getting boring".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5mCpSjZwV4

Well done to him for standing up for what is right!
RE: Richard Coughlan on Matthew Shephard
I can't watch the video at this exact second, but Richard is hilarious, definitely headed towards the right track. Big Grin
Really good video. The thing about the streams of tears clearing the blood was eerie. He did a good job on this one.
(February 28, 2010 at 6:15 pm)Watson Wrote: I can't watch the video at this exact second, but Richard is hilarious, definitely headed towards the right track. Big Grin

Don't really watch much Youtube, so I'd never heard of Richard.

I guess I don't have much of a sense of humor,but I thought that video was as funny as cancer.--I'm too busy being furious that gays HAVE to fight for rights non gays take for granted. My beloved sister is gay,and I've been around gays of both sexes all of my adult life. Homophobes give me the fucking shits.

I liked the video a lot,and liked the bloke's passion.

Thanks Adrian.
(March 1, 2010 at 5:07 am)padraic Wrote: I guess I don't have much of a sense of humor,but I thought that video was as funny as cancer.

Richard is a comedian, but he makes both serious videos and comedic videos so you never know which it will be at any given time. He is one of the people on YT that I find really worth watching. This opposed to Pat Condell for instance is also a comedian, but in 2 years time he has done nothing but produce vitriolic anti-Islam propaganda, not once in last 10 videos or so have I heard anything remotely funny from him.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Got around to watching this finally, and I really have to say that I admire Coughlan's passion and his vigor. The man is extremely smart in his own right, and definitely on the right track. Big Grin

Gay rights, pht. It's honestly appalling there even is such a term. It should be human rights, and nothing more.
(March 2, 2010 at 1:40 am)Watson Wrote: Got around to watching this finally, and I really have to say that I admire Coughlan's passion and his vigor. The man is extremely smart in his own right, and definitely on the right track. Big Grin

Gay rights, pht. It's honestly appalling there even is such a term. It should be human rights, and nothing more.

I find myself agreeing with Watson.

I feel all unclean.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 2, 2010 at 1:40 am)Watson Wrote: Got around to watching this finally, and I really have to say that I admire Coughlan's passion and his vigor. The man is extremely smart in his own right, and definitely on the right track. Big Grin

True! just the kinda world we live in i guess :/
This and one video after this video has been DMCA'd by Illuminati TV. Counter notices have been filed and videos reinstated.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Wow, the ending to that video is really good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Richard Dawkins & Nightwish iameatingjam 3 1745 February 5, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: shadow
  Christian Love Letters to Richard Dawkins Creed of Heresy 14 2314 February 11, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: polar bear
Video 'Love letters' to Richard Dawkins Cyberman 28 4368 January 22, 2015 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Richard Dawkins - Science, It Works, Bitches!! (video) Woody68 2 1416 April 8, 2013 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Richard Dawkins: I can't be sure God does not exist Forsaken 91 35648 April 15, 2012 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Richard Dawkins VS Archbishop George Pell Oldandeasilyconfused 23 10521 April 14, 2012 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Richard Carrier on Ancient Christian Attitudes to Science Justtristo 0 1136 October 23, 2011 at 8:52 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Richard Dawkins calls into the Atheist Experience leo-rcc 6 3894 September 16, 2011 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: MilesTailsPrower
  Does anyone know where I can view Richard Dawkins' Interview of Ted Haggard darkwolf176 10 5327 April 16, 2010 at 3:51 am
Last Post: lukec
  Father George Coyne Interview (1/7) - Richard Dawkins fr0d0 1 3814 April 2, 2010 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: fr0d0