Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egypt responds to Isis beheadings.
Egypt responds to Isis beheadings.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/fe...n-hostages
RE: Egypt responds to Isis beheadings.
Link doesn't work for me Sad
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Fixed it, should work now.
[Image: 10974580_794862127261476_779801265592151...JpIjoidCJ9]
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
I.S. is getting on everyone's nerves... even neighbors, now... It's a matter of time until they crumble to a footnote on history schoolbooks.
(February 16, 2015 at 9:54 am)pocaracas Wrote: I.S. is getting on everyone's nerves... even neighbors, now... It's a matter of time until they crumble to a footnote on history schoolbooks.

I'd like to bomb them with bacon and those who manage to get caught we should put them in prisons run by women.
My belief still stands. The US needs to pull completely out of the middle east region and let the mother fuckers bomb each other into oblivion. Eventually we will get peace in the middle east because they will all be dead.

We are not going to do it with dubya and cheney's idea of building the defense budget to pay corporations billions of dollars to profit from wars that are not winable.
I'm from Egypt and this adds an inch to my dick Big Grin
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
I sure hope the planes are well maintained....because if one crashes in enemy territory it could be a warm day for the pilot.
(February 16, 2015 at 11:30 am)polar bear Wrote: My belief still stands. The US needs to pull completely out of the middle east region and let the mother fuckers bomb each other into oblivion. Eventually we will get peace in the middle east because they will all be dead.

We are not going to do it with dubya and cheney's idea of building the defense budget to pay corporations billions of dollars to profit from wars that are not winable.

Nope. I don't think ground wars worked, obviously not. But I think it is also a bit wishful to think we can be isolationists either. It would be nice if we really could stay out of it 100% of the time, but we wont.

I think limited support and tons of diplomacy are the best we can do right now. I do think America, especially our GOP need to stop being stuck on the WW2 high because the nature of our enemies has changed and war is no longer the field convention it once was.

I think right now Isis is doing more damage to itself than it is doing to anyone else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1118 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1291 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Trump responds to special counsel Robert Mueller’s statement: ‘The case is closed WinterHold 21 2118 June 7, 2019 at 2:28 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 7017 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Egypt TV host jailed for interviewing gay man zebo-the-fat 2 437 January 21, 2019 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  BREAKING: How Egypt tried to kill a "60 Minutes" interview WinterHold 1 411 January 7, 2019 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Finally, proof that ISIS recieved funding from a western company. WinterHold 2 856 December 8, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  ISIS (Probably) Blows Up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul The Valkyrie 10 3813 June 24, 2017 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  And now, Egypt... Gawdzilla Sama 10 1646 April 9, 2017 at 11:50 am
Last Post: chimp3
  It's Almost Too Bad That ISIS Doesn't Have A Navy Minimalist 11 1675 July 27, 2016 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin