Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Would Think The Fucking FBI Had
You Would Think The Fucking FBI Had
better things to do with its time.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32507885

Quote:Ely's incoherent singing on Louie Louie led the FBI to investigate the famous track on the grounds that it might be obscene.

The law enforcement agents concluded, in a lengthy investigative report, that the song was "unintelligible at any speed".
RE: You Would Think The Fucking FBI Had
A better use of money than inventing an entire bogus field called hair sample analysis just to give FBI something to play with to help convict the random innocent person.
Yeah, John Lennon had issues with the dicks too.

(April 29, 2015 at 1:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: better things to do with its time.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32507885

Quote:Ely's incoherent singing on Louie Louie led the FBI to investigate the famous track on the grounds that it might be obscene.

The law enforcement agents concluded, in a lengthy investigative report, that the song was "unintelligible at any speed".

LOL !!!

The maroons didn't play it BACKWARDS !!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 29, 2015 at 3:39 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: LOL !!!

The maroons didn't play it BACKWARDS !!!!!

No, no, no

The evil can only be heard backwards upside down slowed down x10 on a Thursday under the full moon near the stream after a mockingbird sings three times

Come on, it's delusional 101
J. Edgar Hoover's paranoia was nothing if not thorough.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I think it was George Carlin (but I may be wrong) who observed that if you play the vinyl copy of the Beatles'  'Rocky Raccoon' backwards at a slower speed, it completely fucks up your needle.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1320 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13682 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 936 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 4029 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4246 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1736 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 858 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1792 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 248564 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1632 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan