Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
hello
Hello everyone....I registered here because it seemed like a nice community to hang out at. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) playing guitar, listening to music, reading, and a few aspects of computing.
RE: hello
Always glad to welcome another unbeliever.
There seems to be several believers here as well. I think it's good that they can come here and debate. Although I'm sure (as I've speculated) the conversations aren't always even-tempered.
"Even-tempered?"

Thinking

No.

But its really up to them. If all they want to do is sprinkle jesus dust around then they are going to catch hell.
Haha, I see.
Welcome to the Forum Disinter ! Great
[Image: pPQu8.png]
Welcome Disinterested!

Convo's here are pretty much even tempered. You don't get the usual bile here you get on 99% of other fora of the ilk. Extreme adolescent behaviour of any flavour is discouraged, and I live in that borderland just outside of good taste (common or garden adolescent behaviour). We can call each other names, but reasoning is expected over bare assertion. (Just don't tell the atheists that k Wink)
Hi Disinter, welcome to the forums, I've enjoyed your contributions so far. Great
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
nice to have you in the forums... posting. to me posting on the Atheist Forums is like gaining experience on an MMORPG. I hope you feel the same way.
Welcome to AF Disinter. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6086 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3676 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates