Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Catholics are victims of marriage equality (apparently)
Catholics are victims of marriage equality (apparently)
This video is just ridiculous. It's a bunch of bigots saying how they're victimised by marriage equality. They eventually start crying which is absolutely fucking hillarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6PPk2NOQXs
Humanity's downfall is a trust in a God that isn't there.

The Acacia Strain-Our lady of perpetual sorrow
RE: Catholics are victims of marriage equality (apparently)
Yea, FNM posted it in the Jiggery Pokery thread

The hypocrisy is fucking nauseating. Before they start crying on camera about their bigotry not being accepted, they should try to last 15mins facing the discrimination that gays do.

Fucking catholics -_-
Barf. They really are touched to consider how others may look down on them for seeking to enlist the force of law to prevent homosexuals from marrying.
"Do you feel threatened because your position of social power which is derived solely through tradition based on special pleading is rapidly crumbling? You're not alone."

EDIT: I decided to watch the whole thing. Holy shit, that's probably the most tone deaf thing I've ever seen.

"I have gay friends. I love them. <implicit 'I just don't think they should have equal rights.'>"
"How can I be open and honest? <implicit: 'When my beliefs are widely becoming to be considered hate based and backwards?'>"
And on and on.

And the whole thing is done in a way to draw a parallel between LGBT people who have had to stay hidden due to legit concerns for their safety and these fuck muppets who now can't handle the fact that the rest of society is just going to allow them to spew ignorant, harmful BS as though it's okay.

Everyone involved in that video can go fuck themselves.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
The stupidity is strong with them...
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
What the fuck are they doing making a video? Shouldn't they be somewhere making little Catholics?
(July 3, 2015 at 6:37 pm)Cato Wrote: What the fuck are they doing making a video? Shouldn't they be somewhere making little Catholics?

I'd rather they make videos -_-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy-UKF1xpf4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Na83zbo4qY#t=51
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
My god.

[Image: Facepalm_(1).png]
Yeah, I posted this in the other thread.

It's simply nauseating that they are trying to portray themselves as victims of prejudice, as if they now have something in common with the people they themselves have marginalized.

Christians, I know this is hard for you to understand, but not allowing you to persecute others is not persecuting you. Regardless of whether or not you consider your bigotry to be part of your religious beliefs, refusing others their rights isn't acceptable.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do Catholics have most boring churches/ liturgy? Fake Messiah 55 8877 October 22, 2016 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  For the Victims of the Afghan and Iraq Wars... raffaction 29 3247 August 24, 2016 at 6:00 am
Last Post: InsaneDane
  Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence. Greatest I am 3 1367 February 26, 2016 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Apparently yo ucan be poosessed via cyberspace...wtf ReptilianPeon 14 3868 November 20, 2015 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Religion & Marriage miaharun 6 1809 November 5, 2015 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Science is just testemony apparently? How would you respond? ReptilianPeon 17 5089 July 4, 2015 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Gay marriage finally legalized. piterski123 16 6838 June 29, 2015 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Religious "nones" now outnumber Catholics in US nihilistcat 20 4414 May 25, 2015 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  #Hometovote (On Irish Marriage Equality) Fidel_Castronaut 4 1904 May 24, 2015 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Catholics: Chocolate or Death! Metis 4 2384 February 16, 2015 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Metis