Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution for Intellectuals, a hilarious video
Evolution for Intellectuals, a hilarious video
"The story of evolution is two minutes or less" - staring Frankencell and Boobzilla:
http://scienceagainstevolution.info/video/efi.wmv

I am so confused...

Edit: I should probably have put this in the Humor section and here is the main website: http://scienceagainstevolution.info/index.shtml

RE: Evolution for Intellectuals, a hilarious video
They are poes, right? (Can't view the video)
*Clicks website link*

Gaaaaagh! The coding! The formatting!! The colour scheme! The heretical disregard for CSS!!!

Kill it all with Asgaardian fire and fury! By the might and wrath of The All-Father Odin, demon I cast thee out!!!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
not very enlightening I must say! (or funny)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 19, 2015 at 8:30 am)ignoramus Wrote: not very enlightening I must say! (or funny)

Well, yeah, it's stupid, but to me it's so bad I had to laugh. The website looks like it's stuck in the 1990s. These are the sorts of websites P. Z. Myers warns people about.

It's a serious site, but does do some parody, as in this video. I believe most of the April issues are parodies due to April Fools Day.

Over the years, they've explained that they keep the web design simple because not everyone in the world has a high speed connection and they want to be accessible. They also mail hard copies free to anyone who requests it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hilarious Rowan Atkinson skit orogenicman 1 970 July 15, 2014 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Rabb Allah
  I find it hilarious when men argue intelligent design. Lemonvariable72 10 4429 December 3, 2013 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Mothonis