Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Noah Just Clobbered Trump
Trevor Noah Just Clobbered Trump
This guy is good.

RE: Trevor Noah Just Clobbered Trump
Oh god... that was amazing...

It's good to know that The Daily Show is in good hands Big Grin
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Trevor Noah Just Clobbered Trump
Holy crap that's funny! Almost hurt myself laughing at "Time to elect our first African President".
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trevor Noah Has Some Fun With "Jihotties" Minimalist 1 703 January 27, 2016 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Trevor Noah Rips On That Fuck Cruz Minimalist 3 1134 December 7, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Whiny Xtian on the new Noah movie Diamond 9 2491 July 11, 2014 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Bill Maher - Noah Minimalist 4 4116 March 15, 2014 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Noah the movie downbeatplumb 47 6950 March 11, 2014 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Noah's Ark leo-rcc 0 913 July 23, 2011 at 8:39 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Man Builds Noah's Ark Amphora 33 13250 November 20, 2009 at 8:28 am
Last Post: chatpilot