Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one who finds Butters adorable?
Am I the only one who finds Butters adorable?
Am I the only one who finds Butters from South Park genuinely adorable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_0F6v1_iy4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71gN8RQYTYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCadjRCyhcw
RE: Am I the only one who finds Butters adorable?
almost as much as you evie Smile
Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today   FSM Grin   Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you will join us And the world will be as one  - John Lennon

The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also  - Mark Twain
Oh come off it hehe Smile
Absolutely love Butters, he's a deep character at times during events that are completely zany and the show wouldn't be the same without him I think.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Butters and Randy Marsh are my favourite characters. I think it was since about series 9 - maybe before - that Randy Marsh has become an amazing character and huge part of the show. Especially post Bloody Mary episode.
we watch south park all the time i like the jesus character they had a mohammed but the muslims threw a fit over that so i dont think they have any skits with mohammad dont really know why theyre giving concessions to muslim sensitivities religion stifling good comedy
Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today   FSM Grin   Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you will join us And the world will be as one  - John Lennon

The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also  - Mark Twain
They actually even made a joke our of the censoring thing itself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk_kt4GelJE
Of course not! My mother named her dog Butters, after that character, lol.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Awesome!
Some very disturbing things have happened to Butters.

I'm still surprised, however, he wasn't in the middle of the human centipad . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 622 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 286 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The only wine I like..... Brian37 21 1223 March 10, 2019 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Certified mensa (no womensa) geniuses only need apply. ignoramus 14 1220 December 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Solipsism threads should only have one post. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1341 August 11, 2018 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  The only gun anyone should ever own Foxaèr 10 1632 May 20, 2018 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5233 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 7124 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods
  Am I the only one? Losty 42 5480 October 9, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  If Only The Kids Could Read and Count. Minimalist 1 882 August 26, 2017 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Little lunch