Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oops. Hey, Man. Sorry.
Oops. Hey, Man. Sorry.
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/guantana...-arrested/

Quote:Guantanamo prisoner has been held for 13 years despite being wrongfully arrested

Quote:A man who has spent 13 years in the US prison camp at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, was arrested partly in a case of mistaken identity, US officials conceded Tuesday.

Officials admitted that Mustafa al-Aziz al-Shamiri, 37, was a low-level Islamist foot soldier and not an al-Qaida courier and trainer as previously thought, during a Guantanamo hearing.

Fucking amazing.
RE: Oops. Hey, Man. Sorry.
If he didn't want to blow something up back then, he probably does now.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(December 2, 2015 at 1:07 am)Exian Wrote: If he didn't want to blow something up back then, he probably does now.

Hopefully with a good payout he can buy that kebab shop in NYC and blend in with all the capitalists....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 2, 2015 at 1:07 am)Exian Wrote: If he didn't want to blow something up back then, he probably does now.

^This.  I never cease to be astonished at how people wonder where terrorists come from.  I was wrongly jailed for what, to me, was a considerable period of time (nothing approaching 13 years, though), and I be lying if I said that the thought of setting fire to one or two of Her Majesty's police stations didn't cross me mind.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The Gitmo thing is 100% pure BS.

If the inmates are POWs then they are being deprived of their legal POW rights under the Geneva Conventions. They can be held forever as POWs as long as the "war" continues unless they are swapped in a POW exchange.

If they are criminals then they have been denied their right to a speedy trial under the Constitution.

In any case the Bush Administration dummies and all of the Congress Critters as well as the Obama team should be fellow inmates.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 580 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 387 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey, Trumptards Minimalist 1 557 April 14, 2018 at 12:56 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Hey Jared! Do You Know What "Sweet Cheeks" Means In Jail? Minimalist 8 993 January 20, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Oops! Minimalist 3 493 December 2, 2017 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Hey Buddy - Can You Help A Starving Billionaire? Minimalist 7 1827 August 7, 2017 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Hey, Fuckface. "Jobs," Remember? Minimalist 4 1521 July 26, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts Minimalist 12 2488 October 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Hey, Let's Make A Deal Minimalist 28 7365 September 9, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hey, Hillary Haters... Minimalist 21 2842 July 5, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: A Theist