Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Buddy - Can You Help A Starving Billionaire?
Hey Buddy - Can You Help A Starving Billionaire?
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/billiona...-the-rich/

Quote:Billionaire freaks about rumored Trump tax plan: ‘Reagan would have choked on’ rate hikes on the rich

Quote:Billionaire Steve Forbes is not at all happy about rumors that President Donald Trump might raise taxes on America’s wealthiest individuals.

During a CNBC interview on Monday, Forbes said Steve Bannon’s reported plan to raise the tax rate for high-income earners to over 40% was antithetical to what former President Ronald Reagan believed in terms of economic policy.

I'm sure the motherfucker will be out selling pencils on the corner in no time.
RE: Hey Buddy - Can You Help A Starving Billionaire?
Yeah well, we need a new FDR. Not Reagan. Higher marginal tax rates isn't going to put anyone in the poor house.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

What Reagan believed is irrelevant but I'm not surprised at this Forbes guy not wanting to pay higher taxes.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.

Socrates.
(August 7, 2017 at 4:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/billiona...-the-rich/

Quote:Billionaire freaks about rumored Trump tax plan: ‘Reagan would have choked on’ rate hikes on the rich

Quote:Billionaire Steve Forbes is not at all happy about rumors that President Donald Trump might raise taxes on America’s wealthiest individuals.

During a CNBC interview on Monday, Forbes said Steve Bannon’s reported plan to raise the tax rate for high-income earners to over 40% was antithetical to what former President Ronald Reagan believed in terms of economic policy.

I'm sure the motherfucker will be out selling pencils on the corner in no time.

Forbes should relax. Steve bannon would only raise his taxes if he fail to give a stiff armed solute.
Google did this for me:

Steve Forbes has an annual salary of US$107 000 000.  Assuming he takes no deductions (pardon me while I throw up in my mouth a little), he would be taxed at 39.6%, leaving him with around US$65 000 000.

The article said the increase would be 'over 40%', so let's make a generous assumption and call it 41%.  The new plan would leave poor old Mr. Forbes with a mere US$63 000 000.  Per year.  Every year.  Every...single...year.

Google also helped out with the following:

The poverty level in the US is about US$24 000 for a family of four. 

The increased amount Mr. Forbes would have to pay in taxes (two million dollars) is roughly the equivalent of the annual income of eighty three impoverished families.

What a fucking infected scrotum this guy is.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Math can be fun.

[Image: 9f09878e8c05417986152c11f28b9c9b--politi...junkie.jpg]
Obama's National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform identified $200000000000 in annual federal savings, no one has touched even a nickel of that yet.

How about spending that before raising anybody's taxes ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

"I'd like to buy three commas, Pat."

Jaysus, Vorlon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WLB Just Can't Help Himself Minimalist 6 1004 June 9, 2018 at 5:03 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 386 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey, Trumptards Minimalist 1 557 April 14, 2018 at 12:56 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Hey Jared! Do You Know What "Sweet Cheeks" Means In Jail? Minimalist 8 992 January 20, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Joods
  I'm Sure His Buddy Putin Could Put Something Together For Him Minimalist 1 641 January 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Hey, Fuckface. "Jobs," Remember? Minimalist 4 1520 July 26, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 71925 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back NuclearEnergy 10 4467 April 27, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts Minimalist 12 2488 October 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Hey, Let's Make A Deal Minimalist 28 7364 September 9, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4