Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why there are homosexuals lions?
hi everyone,
we know that all relions (christanity-islam-budhism-hinduism-judaism...) said that Homosexuality is a sin and its against nature.
so, why there are homosexuals lions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsfZbfCNOds
RE: why there are homosexuals lions?
What happens on the Savanna, stays on the Savanna.
(December 22, 2015 at 11:03 am)truth search Wrote: hi everyone,
we know that all relions (christanity-islam-budhism-hinduism-judaism...) said that Homosexuality is a sin and its against nature.
so, why there are homosexuals lions:

Actually, homosexuality is exhibited by lots of different animals. As a kid I remember asking my mom, "Why are Beetlejuice and Blue humping?" So, yeah, dogs too.

You're making a blanket statement by saying that "all religions" condemn homosexuality though. It's not that black and white, especially in a religion like Hinduism which features figures such as Ardhanarishvara, a half-male, half-female combination of Shiva and one of his consorts.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin
if hinduism condemned homosexualism, they wouldn't be making this:
[Image: image011-300x216.jpg]

There are also several lesser known religions in Africa which see it as a natural phenomena just like the original texts of hinduism. The problem is mainly with abrahamic faiths, but yeh, some of the recent hindus did turn violent towards homosexuality, but that has little to do with the actual religion.

Homosexuality is quite natural, and I tend to see it as nature's way of keeping the increasing population in check, not because a rib woman ate an apple.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Dude, male lions are HOT !!!

And they can tell too!!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The whole concept of "nature" makes no sense if you believe that everything was made by magic to be exactly how some guy wanted it to be. It makes everything artificial, and if he makes something which "goes against" what he wants it to be, then he's just angry at his own incompetence.

Being afraid of and bullying people who are different is sadly a common human tribal trait, and as such features heavily in some religions. It's not actually mentioned very much in the bible, only in a handful of places. Certainly not proportionate to the amount of attention it receives. It would appear that those intolerant Christians of today are actually more homophobic than the people who wrote the bible.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 22, 2015 at 11:25 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: if hinduism condemned homosexualism, they wouldn't be making this:
[Image: image011-300x216.jpg]

There are also several lesser known religions in Africa which see it as a natural phenomena just like the original texts of hinduism. The problem is mainly with abrahamic faiths, but yeh, some of the recent hindus did turn violent towards homosexuality, but that has little to do with the actual religion.

Homosexuality is quite natural, and I tend to see it as nature's way of keeping the increasing population in check, not because a rib woman ate an apple.
Abraham liked for guys to hold his balls.
The simplest answer is:

Because our DNA replicating process does not include ECC (error checking and correction).

ECC only comes about from intelligent design...
Get it?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
the old testicle testament

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Oh come on now. The lions didn't actually get penetration. I didn't see shit on their dicks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 7016 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Serious] Freemasons: why is there such a negative view of this group? GODZILLA 8 1402 February 4, 2019 at 6:43 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Let's say we evolved from Lions Mystic 27 4237 May 29, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why the "There are so many interpretations of the Bible" claim is confused Delicate 382 57724 November 3, 2015 at 11:12 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Why, why, why? Little Rik 39 11544 June 14, 2013 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Why isn't there a Judaism sub forum? frz 24 9090 April 29, 2013 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  Question for deists: Why is there a Creator? Zenith 73 19461 June 21, 2011 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Arcos Plage