Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the denial of Paganism?
Why the denial of Paganism?
Just interested in a few things. Paganism is proven to be absolutely nothing other than devil worship. There are more than enough lives that die to this practice, and the numbers are probably mind boggling. No doubt, countless hundreds of thousands of places, wide and vast throughout our world. That's got to equal more deaths than 1 every minute, and no doubt it probably does. People practice this in their homes, in workplaces (to mention the most absurd example), in their back yard, countless places. The number of victims is literally astounding. All male victims dying deaths where they are "taken to the devil", countless victims that are females surviving tortured or beaten, but with their lives.

You cannot but deny this with your lives. It is usually that way anyway. We got a group of mindless crapsacks, that practice this stuff, that commit the deeds of none other than Satan; we got a group of mindless, that are atheists, and do not believe in God or the devil (hey, mindlessness anybody?). We got a group of mindless, that are atheist and Satanic. The last group is interesting though. They believe in God and satan. What good can come of their lives other than complete avoidance? Surely this is interesting religious debate, due to the fact that these last category believes in actually nothing related to the real world and actual events.

What do you say about this practice though other than that it is nothing other than demonic? The only hope we have is to believe in our faith in the true God, and with all of our power, since he is our guiding step and our only conscious thought. What more can a person have other than his God and his own true way? I myself do not know the answer to this question, but if salvation is what you wish you have none other hope than the true God. That is an opposite path than the pagan way, and I believe the true answer to the problems incurred by both of the other groups.

But you do know that a christian understands the fact that both atheist and agnostic go to hell, or in the very least do not make it to heaven. It is true that they are not welcomed with God, and I understand that it says a weight of much more than that about these people, in fact, that the atheist and agnostic make it as far as to hell alone!

This is why we must turn against paganism, and I only wonder, why the denial of it? As this is my second thread on the matter, I welcome any and all debate, but please, do not remain restrained to any particular position. Be open. I will be open with my thoughts too.
RE: Why the denial of Paganism?
Ah, go crawl back up your mother's cunt.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
JK you're an unfunny pissworm.
[Image: 9db.gif]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
i liked your Bugs report thread better :=/
(December 22, 2015 at 2:39 pm)pool Wrote: i liked your Bugs report thread better :=/

[Image: bb9ecc1e211346c42a35f285742f0748.jpg]
If "paganism" and that's a very broad brush, is Satanic, then so is Christianity, since it has many pagan elements among its beliefs and practices, including the Christmas tradition.

And, with that said, if I was ever going to choose to follow a religion, it would most likely be one of the pagan ones, since Christianity, with it's pagan origins, is far more evil than almost any other religion in human history.
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 22, 2015 at 1:56 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: Just interested in a few things. Paganism is proven to be absolutely nothing other than devil worship.

No it isn't.
Quote:Paganism encompasses a diverse community with some groups concentrating on specific traditions, practices or elements such as ecology, witchcraft, Celtic traditions or certain gods. Wiccans, Druids, Shamans, Sacred Ecologists, Odinists and Heathens all make up parts of the Pagan community.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/paganism/   
Not one mention of the devil there.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Paganism is just another religion.  Gods don't exist. Satan doesn't exist.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(December 22, 2015 at 1:56 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: Paganism is proven to be absolutely nothing other than devil worship.

We can add paganism to the long list of things you know fuck all about.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why, why, why? Little Rik 39 11550 June 14, 2013 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Little Rik