Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can We Have Specific Kudos?
Can We Have Specific Kudos?
Under Edit you have drop down that allows users to choose a quick edit or an advanced edit. I’m wondering if you could also have a drop down under the kudos that allows users to choose whether the kudos are for a laugh or a hug or hitting the nail on the head or just a super kudos worth 2 points.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Can We Have Specific Kudos?
No. (just being difficult, like I have a say)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Can we have a shitpost kudos option too whenever someone makes a shit post?
Instead of kudosing a shit post, how about a thumbs down.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(January 20, 2016 at 4:13 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Can we have a shitpost kudos option too whenever someone makes a shit post?

No. See Above.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 20, 2016 at 4:20 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(January 20, 2016 at 4:13 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Can we have a shitpost kudos option too whenever someone makes a shit post?

No. See Above.

See, now would have been a good time to use the shitpost kudos.
Can someone get Angelina Jolie to give me a hummer? Or a new Redskins owner? FINE! Bet this website is too cheep to even get me an invisible Lamborghini....... Shoulda known, all the ABBA haters here...... That's it, I'm leaving.....until my next post.

yes:

qualifying posts could be given the Star of Anusius.  (*)

(think about it)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 20, 2016 at 4:59 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:

yes:

qualifying posts could be given the Star of Anusius.  (*)

(think about it)

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Apparently we were breaking the forum just by having a "Top Posts" function and you want to tax it with this?

The staff may have to ban you in self defense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giving kudos no longer available on mobile version? Foxaèr 4 1297 May 29, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Can we have a more relaxed debate forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 32 4097 October 21, 2017 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  My Kudos brewer 7 1873 July 21, 2017 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  You already gave kudos - wrongly so abaris 7 1937 May 22, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Shoutbox Kudos! Edwardo Piet 4 1371 April 11, 2016 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Kudos/reputation LadyForCamus 69 13655 March 3, 2016 at 8:41 am
Last Post: GUBU
Thumbs Up Kudos for such Great forums!! Orchids 24 6125 September 22, 2015 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Kudos and the Hard Line Jenny A 35 4864 June 7, 2015 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Kudos in the Mafia sub-forum (Poll) Napoléon 3 1672 May 24, 2015 at 11:38 am
Last Post: emjay
  kudos goddamit Marsellus Wallace 16 3252 May 15, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: vorlon13