Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus' Fan Club
Jesus' Fan Club
Bunch of scumbags.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/anti-gay...omination/

Quote:Anti-gay W. Virginia clerk screams at lesbian couple on their wedding day and calls them an ‘abomination’
RE: Jesus' Fan Club
Wonder if this clerk is as fussy and selective in her observance of scripture as Kim Davis ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Why can't she just mind her own business?

God bless America!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'd have just kissed in front of her just to see what she gonna do

Fuck her, she not ruining my day
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

How unprofessional, tsk tsk.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Another vile individual using their beliefs to hate instead of just doing their damned job.
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 10, 2016 at 9:09 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I'd have just kissed in front of her just to see what she gonna do

Fuck her, she not ruining my day

Fuck, I would have done a lot more than that in front of her.

REALLY piss her off.
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 10, 2016 at 9:00 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Why can't she just mind her own business?

God bless America!

Because fucking jesus.
Has religion ever made anyone do something good?
Seriously?

All we hear is the bad bigoted stuff on behalf of God.
Why aren't these tards at all Muslim, Chinese and Indian weddings yelling obscenities because they are following the wrong God?

I forgot, they also cherry pick who they decide to be bigoted to. Fuck me! (not literally)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Another Christian showing just how ugly they really are. If that had been my daughter, that woman would have gotten an earful from me. Unfortunately the mother in this story doesn't sound so kind. I wouldn't be sad for the daughter. I'd be sad for the people who mistreat her, because they're horrible people.

Christianity: Spreading hate ever since it became the religion of the majority.

People like that are the best proof there is that their god doesn't exist.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7241 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  A club exists at my school for the purpose of evangelizing students Marnie 84 34432 May 11, 2013 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: catfish
  Ray Comfort apparently is not a fan of books. Ryantology 17 5177 April 6, 2013 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Is God the head of the Captain Coward club? Greatest I am 2 1399 March 14, 2013 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB skb 26 11350 July 29, 2012 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15
  Apologetics...I'm a BIG Fan LunchBox 30 5777 January 16, 2012 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7385 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist