Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Comfort apparently is not a fan of books.
Ray Comfort apparently is not a fan of books.
pfsnx

[Image: 6ULbCOo.jpg]
RE: Ray Comfort apparently is not a fan of books.
Love it. Classic Ray.
Stand before the people you fear and speak your mind - even if your voice shakes.
Maggie Kuhn
"I never meant to cast that aspersion upon you." Brilliant.
It's proof of gods hand in creation Ray that the banana in your hand fits perfectly in your mouth. yeah, that's the ticket!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igui2YoHXs8
Stand before the people you fear and speak your mind - even if your voice shakes.
Maggie Kuhn
Comfort is an embarrassment to assholes, everywhere.
You would have thought that he could have Googled 'bibliophile' before flying off the handle.. Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

would be interesting to see which other terms he doesnt even understand
Mr Cumfart should just stick to Bananas and not make eye contact whilst eating one Angel Cloud
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Bananas are evil.. Dodgy
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I love it when someone who thinks of himself to be someone really smart publicly stumbles over something and reveals an education gap, which that person - if he were as smart as proclaimed, shouldnt have.

Funny aswell the way he tries to weasel himself out of this: "still learning". And also the way in which he imediatly goes into the offensive and accuses someone of using a swearword when he didnt understand the word.

Plus, he avoided to adress the points made by the person expressing himself to be a bibliophile.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talking animal books LinuxGal 2 491 October 16, 2023 at 8:20 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Did Moses really write the first few books of the bible? T.J. 30 2158 November 19, 2021 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Best books debunking Christianity KiwiNFLFan 83 15142 January 16, 2020 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Two audio books for Christians (and, everyone else) Jehanne 3 575 January 16, 2019 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 6606 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Ray is busted lyin' for Jesus Faith No More 20 3258 November 7, 2016 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Adult coloring books will get you possessed by demons!!!! drfuzzy 31 4472 March 1, 2016 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Jesus' Fan Club Minimalist 13 3299 February 11, 2016 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Divinity
  The books that never made it into the Bible. Celestine 18 5485 September 20, 2014 at 5:15 am
Last Post: Celestine
  Apparently - at FIX NEWS Minimalist 6 1547 August 3, 2014 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist