Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dawkins 'Root of all evil?' clip.
Dawkins 'Root of all evil?' clip.
[youtube]gYzsucFO8SA[/youtube]
The answer dawkins gives at the end is so simple but of course so obvious. People who buy into faith should understand how baseless their claims are :p
RE: Dawkins 'Root of all evil?' clip.
This is one of my favourite documentaries. I watch it when there's nothing else on.
Hoi Zaeme.
Does anyone else secretly love watching Christian documentaries for the laughs?
Yeah! I like laughing at the God channel from time to time too! for like 1 minute lol. I only wish I could watch it for free online when I felt like it. So I could do other things at the same time.
I could listen to a preaching and laugh my head off. While posting on forums, etc. lolSmile
I primarily joined this forum so that I can communicate with other atheists and also to learn about other resources.
I am very limited in my knowledge about what is out there in terms of atheist stuff.
This was awesome.
I can't remember but what dvd was this from?

Haha.. hopefully I shall read really fast and be a smart jelly bean and have more selling books than Richard Dawkins.
I might need an english tutor though.. ROFL!
I just love it when the guy says "Why do you NOT believe it?". Because basically I think its such a stupid question considering what its regarding. Yet so many ask it. And they ask for disprove of God lol.
What about disprove of Zeus or the FSM?
I guess with some people its possible that it might be the first time they've ever asked an atheist that question. Lol!
I ask atheists for the disprove for God!
I am not atheist.
So, why did I join an atheist forum?
Most of the agnostics are too airey fairy for me.

..although i was atheist for much of the much of my life!

I act on a hunch or I simply believe what makes me happy.
I say that this is possibility..
and that this shows this and this..
but I cannot speak in knowledge.
The burden of proof is on the believer.
And,
For God to create something as complex and as fine-tuned as the universe he would have to be more complex and fine-tuned than the universe itself and an expert mathematician to say the least. God creates a much, much bigger problem than the one he solves.
The burden of proof is on the believer...so why ask for an atheist to disprove God?
Evf
What IS God?
[Image: geelong_football_club.jpg]My site: http://puglover.org
Bex loves: skiing, bike riding, maths, pugs,
her atheist society, politics and religious studies.
Either a supernatural entity....or something very loosely defined? Some kind of metaphor or something? FOR something.
I mean you don't get this problem with other words so much do you? Like... what is pizza? What is ice cream? What is a sunflower?
I mean there's gotta be some kind of definition for God. Or its way too loose. Unless you want to be a pantheist or something....
Like Steven Weinberg said; if you can say God is energy...then you can find God in a lump of coal.
Evf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  101 Skin of Evil: Tasha's Goodbye Jehanne 20 3815 May 15, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Richard Dawkins & Nightwish iameatingjam 3 1745 February 5, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: shadow
  Evil spirits, anyone? Jehanne 10 1098 March 24, 2017 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Nightwish Album on Darwin, with Dawkins as narrator Alex K 12 2951 April 5, 2015 at 11:16 am
Last Post: DiRNiS
  Christian Love Letters to Richard Dawkins Creed of Heresy 14 2305 February 11, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: polar bear
Video 'Love letters' to Richard Dawkins Cyberman 28 4350 January 22, 2015 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Thought-provoking little clip Minimalist 5 1078 April 29, 2014 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: ThePinsir
  Dawkins reads hate mail on youtube. Brian37 6 2348 November 3, 2013 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Owlix
  Richard Dawkins - Science, It Works, Bitches!! (video) Woody68 2 1415 April 8, 2013 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Dawkins: Sex, Death And The Meaning Of Life Justtristo 4 2251 January 26, 2013 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Nine