Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is the industrial hell going to end?
When is the industrial hell going to end?
This topic is about a thought that I always held; yet never got the apportonity to discuss for two main reasons:

1-Nobody cares about the environment
2-For some; the vision of the like of me seems too "tin foil".

I have a perfect image in my brain for a world that is integrated into nature; if you ever watched Lord of the Rings, it looks like the Wood Elves' home, or if you played Skyrim's expansion-Dragonborn, where you find elves living inside a big mushroom..

Don't make fun. If humans invested more time into integrating technology with nature, we can come up with amazing creations; stop pollution and end this grim, dark path. The end will look like the Sci-Fi hellish worlds that we see in movies: I'm already seeing it. Living in fake metal boxes isn't quite fun.

Nature is the most wonderful; don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that humans suck, but integrating human inventions with nature will produce something so great.

The ancients did live like that; they used to take mountains and carve them into wonders, look at this:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhot...shtra.html
http://listverse.com/2015/03/18/10-forgo...ist-today/

What about the Mayans? they focused a lot on integrating their architecture with the cycles of the sun and the stars; I truly despise the modern man's lack of creativity. 

I think that one thing to make us forget God, is to live in these mental caves, coated in metal, so hard to break through.
Isn't it just boring, to get into the car, drive in the weird asphalt street, stop at traffic lights, park, then enter a concrete building -with plastic plants inside to   Spit Coffee give the perfect cover for rich bastards for taking nature away from us-..

IDK.. this is so wrong, we shouldn't go on like this as humans.
RE: When is the industrial hell going to end?
Yah...I wrote this because of this:

http://www.aljazeera.net/news/reportsand...9%8A%D8%AC

and the pollution there, is actually the fault of everybody. People are filthy beyond imagination
No doubt you despise modern lack of creativity, since for you the golden age is when desert goat fuckers freely made up all sorts of shit about "Allah" by whom you are still begotten.
(April 23, 2016 at 9:36 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: No doubt you despise modern lack of creativity, since for you the golden age is when desert goat fuckers freely made up all sorts of shit about "Allah" by whom you are still begotten.

Choke on your own gas !
Pollution and poor dead fish that smell like chemical waste !! no thank you
Ram you Koran up your ass.
What does the Quran have to do with what he posted?

He's got a point. It's just that there's no easy answer to what he said.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 23, 2016 at 9:42 am)abaris Wrote: What does the Quran have to do with what he posted?

He's got a point. It's just that there's no easy answer to what he said.

Humans invest a lot in luxuries they don't need, including inventing new fancy ways to butcher each other. 
The Arabian/Persian gulf for example, got polluted mainly because of the gulf war, and the disgusting wastes thrown in it. I went there 3 months ago, it was horrible.

The beach was just a horrible scene, I can't imagine how living next to it would be..It smells too. The gulf countries and Iran along with America and Russia are throwing all their wastes there to keep the military cycle running, and citizens aren't any better; as filthy as ever in terms of throwing stuff, as if the sea is going to eat it all and produce flowers in return, I think they pollute it even more than the war machines does.

Ah, the desert can be a beautiful place if people knew how to invest in it..
You get no argument from me on that.

Science, especially during the last century, made it's biggest leap during times of war. Now, I can't say I'm not glad we have penicilin, jets or rockets being able to reach space. But I would rather have all of that invented because it furthers humanity, not as a means to destroy ourselves or to patch up wounded soldiers.

Seems there's only enough funds if we're out to kill each other. Never when it's just about surviving and furthering our common good. Well, unless someone gains from it.

As I said, you got a point. But there's no easy answer to it. At least I haven't got the answer.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 23, 2016 at 9:36 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: No doubt you despise modern lack of creativity, since for you the golden age is when desert goat fuckers freely made up all sorts of shit about "Allah" by whom you are still begotten.

To counter your racism, allow me to introduce to you the civilization of Muslims in Europe Big Grin

[Image: Reales-Alc%C3%A1zares-Sevilla.jpg]

Behold: the ancient Mosque of Cordoba which was crusaded and turned into a cathedral but that's cool; Muslims did the same to Christians so...

[Image: Mosque_of_Cordoba_Spain.jpg]

So much for "desert goats" ...right?

Mmmm let's discover more stuff:

[Image: Atauriques.jpg]

Quoting wikipiedia:

Quote:One detail of the arabesquescompleted towards the end of Muslim rule of Spain by Yusuf I (1333–1353) and Muhammed V, Sultan of Granada(1353–1391), the Alhambra is a reflection of the culture of the last centuries of the Moorish rule of al-Andalus, reduced to the .

And now; I hope you love coffee, because:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee

Quote:The earliest credible evidence of coffee-drinking appears in the middle of the 15th century in the Sufi shrines of Yemen.[6] It was here in Arabia that coffee seeds were first roasted and brewed in a similar way to how it is now prepared. 

You're an ignorant savage; so please don't "pollute" my brain with hate speech and racism. 
When the whole world was living in the "dark ages", my "Muslim desert" ancestors were drinking coffee in the mansions you see above.

Here; listen to some ancient Arabic music played by Arabs;with Islamic lyrics:

At 7:18 she begs for God's forgiveness.
I wouldn't mind living amongst nature, instead of trying to conquer it. There are things modern society has done right, and certainly things it has done wrong. If we can take the things we've done well, and get rid of the bad stuff, that would be the most ideal thing. We should always be making steps in that direction.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 20545 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 1240 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? Brian37 39 3411 July 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Foxaèr 20 1371 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2051 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  They're going to catch sh*t for this. Brian37 8 863 April 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The end of the Artic Ice Sheets? Jehanne 47 3281 April 12, 2019 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  So, Brits. How's Brexit Going? Minimalist 190 15567 February 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The market and where the economy is going. Jackalope 19 2262 December 15, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Australia - New Prime Minister by the end of Today? fromdownunder 28 1849 August 26, 2018 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris