Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Kids Murdered
3 Kids Murdered
because Mom found religion!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/arizona-...lf-police/

Quote:  “She was talking about religion and how she found the answer to life,” said Crump, adding that the woman then locked the brother out and went inside.

The man forced his way into the house and found the woman bleeding from stab wounds, Crump said. Crump said the man left to get some towels and called police, then returned to find the woman trying to drown herself in the bathtub.

Thanks, jesus.... ya prick.
RE: 3 Kids Murdered
Send the bitch to meet jebus!
Dying to live, living to die.
Let's all thank god for what has happened.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The woman obviously has mental issues, and converting to a religion didn't help things.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

She found religion prior to the heinous crime, therefore, it's all good.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm sure jesus loves her sorry ass.
Damn. Just, damn.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Its mental collapse. Has nothing to do with religion. Women might be alive, but mentally she is almost completely broken or dead.
(June 2, 2016 at 5:07 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Its mental collapse. Has nothing to do with religion. Women might be alive,  but mentally she is almost completely broken or dead.

Her Christianity didn't do a goddamned thing to steer her right, and your god didn't do a goddamned thing to save three lives.

(June 2, 2016 at 5:12 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(June 2, 2016 at 5:07 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Its mental collapse. Has nothing to do with religion. Women might be alive,  but mentally she is almost completely broken or dead.

Her Christianity didn't do a goddamned thing to steer her right, and your god didn't do a goddamned thing to save three lives.

Additionally, why has she proclaiming that she found religion to her brother? Then locking the door and doing the deed? Did finding religion convince her that she and her spawn were evil and therefore needed killing? Or that, in god the sooner you get to heaven the sooner the good times roll? Can't go by myself, I'll take the kids for company.

Take your pick.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The soft toys parents hope connect kids to their faith zebo-the-fat 13 1253 October 31, 2021 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Get those kids o there! (Theists at Jacksonville try to pray Hurricane Irma away) causal code 20 6367 September 11, 2017 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is it wrong to teach kids about Hell? TrueChristian 40 6271 December 21, 2015 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Faith healers equal dead kids Manowar 39 6353 April 17, 2015 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Goon
  Remember christians, the bible is perfect for kids ;) Lemonvariable72 43 11923 May 27, 2014 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Look, Kids! It's Jesus! Zidneya 4 1829 April 24, 2014 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Coffee Jesus
  One for the Kids Gooders1002 5 1697 May 28, 2013 at 10:57 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Big Surprise: Sex And Alcohol Make You Happier Than Kids And Religion, Study Finds Gooders1002 2 2905 May 11, 2013 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Violet
Sad Christian Pastor: God wants you to beat the homosexuality out of your kids Miami_Marlins_fan 3 2984 May 3, 2012 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ghetto biblical nomenclature... by white kids Rokcet Scientist 0 1148 January 4, 2012 at 11:25 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist