Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Sure Gibson Will Make A Fortune
I'm Sure Gibson Will Make A Fortune
Because there is nothing stupider than a xtian.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/jesus-is...on-sequel/

Quote:‘Jesus is back — and this time it’s personal’: Internet hammers Mel Gibson ‘Passion’ sequel
RE: I'm Sure Gibson Will Make A Fortune
Die? Hardly!
Best title ever lmao
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
He'll probably call it: Passion of the Christ: God's Not Dead. Just to reel in THAT audience.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
[Image: zombiejesusbrains.jpg]
It's no secret that Mel Gibson is really desperate for cash
[Image: wZ8zuZE8.png]

And what is more desperate move then going back to the movie that made you money and making sequel out of it. And since Bible is a franchise I guess he could make a sequel drawing from Christian mythology and showing Jesus going to Limbo to save little kids and then coming to heaven to sit on the throne from which he and his dad are looking down what's happening in the world and how Christians are being persecuted, or what ever is in Christian mythology that they believe happened. Especially judging the dead where he can use the opportunity to show Jews, Blacks, Muslims and anyone who is not white christian male over 35 years going to Hell.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Whatever the film's context, it's guaranteed to be another 2 hours of torture.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
For some reason I'm picturing Jesus coming back as the Terminator.
(June 18, 2016 at 4:24 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Whatever the film's context, it's guaranteed to be another 2 hours of torture.

[Image: 80ba94e3-c411-439a-ae1a-5022488de2b0.gif]
A Gemma is forever.
Not a penny from me. I dumped him long ago when he spewed his own brand of religious misogynist stupid for the public instead of just being an actor with good lines.

They should just call it the Godbot Zombie Apocalypse.
Gibson made a fortune on Passion of the Christ, that's for sure. He self financed and got to keep all that crazy christian money for himself. That's why he then could say all the crazy shit in the world and not care.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jesus take the wheel, 'cause I sure ain't!" Gawdzilla Sama 19 2141 December 20, 2016 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Not sure what religion this is. Foxaèr 6 1618 July 21, 2016 at 2:37 am
Last Post: KJV-reader
  Hitchens on Gibson Paul the Human 3 2110 July 19, 2010 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Rhage