Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother and son in New Mexico face jail time for incestuous relationship
Mother and son in New Mexico face jail time for incestuous relationship
http://wgntv.com/2016/08/09/mother-and-s...ationship/

CLOVIS, N.M. — A mother and son from New Mexico face jail time after their incestous relationship was revealed earlier this year.
Monica Mares, 36, and Caleb Peterson, 19, appeared in court back in February when police learned of their relationship while investigating an “affray” near Mares’ home.
“Caleb admitted to having a sexual relationship with Monica whom he knows to be his biological mother,” police said in a criminal complaint obtained by the Clovis News Journal.
A “no contact” order was issued in February. The mother and son made a court appearance in March after that order was violated.
The mother and son both now face a jury trial in September. Peterson and Mares could each face up to three years in prison if convicted of incest charges, according to the paper.
The story is getting international attention after they recently talked to the Daily Mailabout their relationship. The mother and son said they hope their story will raise awareness of Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA).

Is GSA really a thing? Or is it just some phony way to make incest fashionable?

Incest may or may not be a damaging thing as a whole, but this is pedophilia, and abuse of position of trust. At least for the mother. Not sure how I feel concerning the son.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Mother and son in New Mexico face jail time for incestuous relationship
Um....ewwwww.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Ok, Op, first of all. He's 19, not twelve.

Secondly, why do you care?
That's fucked up on so many levels, but putting them in prison won't help the situation either as they will just continue the relationship when they are released. I don't know what the solution is.
Keeping it in the family...
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 9, 2016 at 6:06 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: That's fucked up on so many levels, but putting them in prison won't help the situation either as they will just continue the relationship when they are released. I don't know what the solution is.

Tell me what the problem is.
Yuk. Yuketty yuk yuk yuk.
This recent escapee from TTA forums is on heavy drugs costing $25.000.00 per week. They affect my mind at times. Excuse me if I react out of the norm.
Banjo.
My view regarding incest is, I don't care about it as long as its between adults and they don't have kids.

'Cause yuk and ew is not an argument. It's a reaction. And we don't run society on those.
(August 9, 2016 at 5:48 pm)c172 Wrote: Is GSA really a thing? Or is it just some phony way to make incest fashionable?

Incest may or may not be a damaging thing as a whole, but this is pedophilia, and abuse of position of trust. At least for the mother. Not sure how I feel concerning the son.

GSA is apparently a thing, but how is this paedophilia? He's 19, the age of consent is 18 in most states and some as low as 16, some even lower from what I have seen.
(August 9, 2016 at 6:02 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Ok, Op, first of all. He's 19, not twelve.

Secondly, why do you care?

Yes but we don't know how long their little "thing" has been going on. She could have been grooming him his entire childhood, and made him so far gone that he genuinely believes this is a real intimate romance now. If that's the case, it's an abuse of power dynamics by an adult against a younger/less mentally developed relative.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 662 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 1644 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Subway crash in Mexico City. Brian37 11 917 May 4, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Face coverings in public banned Foxaèr 10 726 March 10, 2021 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 451 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 551 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Nuns steal ~$500k from school for Vegas trips - face no charges Fidel_Castronaut 15 1361 December 11, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Like Father Like Son-In-Law Minimalist 1 352 October 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Joods
  t.A.T.u.'s Faux-Lesbian Singer Wouldn't Accept a Gay Son WinterHold 15 1550 August 3, 2018 at 4:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Preist slaps crying baby in the face at baptism LadyForCamus 46 5499 June 25, 2018 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball