Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 3:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyall.
Heyall.
New guy here.

How's everyone doing?
RE: Heyall.
Doing alright. How are you?
Loving the y'all bit Smile Welcome btw.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(September 29, 2016 at 1:54 pm)Tangra Wrote: New guy here.

How's everyone doing?

Most interesting things about me:
Martial Arts practitioner (Wing Chun)
Believe in true contradictions (dialetheia)
Triple citizen
Somewhat of a Buddhist, somewhat of a Christian, somewhat of an atheist. What can I say.

(September 29, 2016 at 1:55 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Doing alright. How are you?

Loving your sig.

Not to go to dive into it right away, but the mind is a powerful thing. I think the terminology we use for ideas in English (and most modern day languages) is insufficient. They give a sort of ethereal quality to the processes in the mind - which are in fact the only thing that is "real" for that person. What do you think?

Woops misattributed the compliment. Meant it for Mlmooney
Welcome

Welcome to AF! I hope you love it here!

I'm mostly interested in the part of your religious views that says "Utilitarian". I take it you're talking of Utilitarianism.

Are you interested in Population Ethics and its dilemmas?
Oh wow yes and I second that Mooney's sig is excellent. In fact it's so excellent I kind of want to add it into my sig too... but that would be unfair to her I think, it would make her sig less unique, so I won't Smile

Love your sig Mooney!

Wait this thread is supposed to be about the new guy...

Welcome again new guy!

Welcome

Hope you love your stay at AF Smile
Hi there, welcome Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome, I'm all good, hope you're good too.
Hello there.
Doing good.  Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!