Our server costs ~$33 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th January 2017, 05:55

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.
RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.
In the interests of fairness I thought this might be a good idea to see if anyone, anywhere, can come up with a "positive" case for voting electing the Orange Turd to the presidency.

I'm out.  The man is a total piece of dog shit as far as I'm concerned.  But let's hear what his fans can come up with.

RE: RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.
*waits for Napoleon to show up*
The sooner the war starts the sooner we can start to rebuild civilisation!
Opinions are like arseholes.
Once somethings firmly in there its very hard to dislodge.

(4th November 2016, 13:54)Minimalist Wrote: In the interests of fairness I thought this might be a good idea to see if anyone, anywhere, can come up with an "positive" case for voting electing the Orange Turd to the presidency.

I'm out.  The man is a total piece of dog shit as far as I'm concerned.  But let's hear what his fans can come up with.

After no more than a year of Trump being in office, I predict that we will never again have to look at a bad toupee or a spray tan due to the shame that will attach to anyone seen sporting one.

Hmm I think he's the biggest douche in the universe but I'll play devil's advocate:

If fucking the world over is what you want, then he's your best bet.

There that's the best I've got.
(12th January 2017, 11:33)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(12th January 2017, 11:16)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Those who compare God to the tooth fairy are douchebags.
True that, at least the Tooth Fairy gives you something in return for your belief and sacrifical offerings. When was the last time god ever did anything for anyone?
"You don't change the world by staying at home and being good" - Mooney
"I reserve the right to be irrational"
― Gemini
(4th November 2016, 14:03)Crossless1 Wrote:
(4th November 2016, 13:54)Minimalist Wrote: In the interests of fairness I thought this might be a good idea to see if anyone, anywhere, can come up with an "positive" case for voting electing the Orange Turd to the presidency.

After no more than a year of Trump being in office, I predict that we will never again have to look at a bad toupee or a spray tan due to the shame that will attach to anyone seen sporting one.

This is actually surprisingly solid.

After all... a bad toupee and bright orange spray tan both cause ALMOST as much shame as Trump himself does.
(12th January 2017, 11:33)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(12th January 2017, 11:16)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Those who compare God to the tooth fairy are douchebags.
True that, at least the Tooth Fairy gives you something in return for your belief and sacrifical offerings. When was the last time god ever did anything for anyone?
"You don't change the world by staying at home and being good" - Mooney
"I reserve the right to be irrational"
― Gemini
(4th November 2016, 14:08)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Hmm I think he's the biggest douche in the universe but I'll play devil's advocate:

If fucking the world over is what you want, then he's your best bet.

There that's the best I've got.

That's not much...........

Well, we could have President Trump memes.

#MakeMemesGreatAgain
Samantha Bee would have material that pretty much writes itself for four years.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Reality stranger than fiction.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So just out of curiousity: anyone know how Trump is going to make America Great It_Was_me 3 49 5 hours ago
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump and Conservatism As A Threat: What Should Be Done? Secular Elf 106 1970 Yesterday, 14:03
Last Post: Tazzycorn
  Do you feel Trump supporters have lost total grip on reality It_Was_me 12 156 Yesterday, 13:23
Last Post: Bella Morte
  Donald Trump & The Prisoner's Dilemma. Jehanne 2 62 18th January 2017, 21:20
Last Post: Jehanne
  Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings Fireball 46 842 18th January 2017, 15:27
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Steve Harvey Meets with Trump to Discuss Housing and Inner-city Issues Rhondazvous 60 913 16th January 2017, 23:27
Last Post: Cato
  What's your thoughts on Trump? Zenith 158 3224 13th January 2017, 20:52
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Why's it so difficult for some to accept Obama was a good president It_Was_me 44 735 13th January 2017, 15:42
Last Post: Khemikal
  Why I think Trump is a human google and how he won Won2blv 1 82 12th January 2017, 12:14
Last Post: Khemikal
  Doonesbury on Trump comic Manowar 5 192 10th January 2017, 20:58
Last Post: chimp3