Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theist ➤ Why ☠ Atheism is Evil Compared to ✠ Christianity
Theist ➤ Why ☠ Atheism is Evil Compared to ✠ Christianity
I think Atheist forum should be place where everyone can get right deep into atheist thinking and examine them for study. To be honest I Just don’t think Atheism is better than the Christian standard, now before you go on about how I am an idiot and calling me names, consider the following:
Christianit,y on Morality: Morality is objective(Objective morals are those that are based outside of yourself). Morality is absolute and unchanging and comes from God, all Men and Women know right from wrong because they are created in Gods image.
Atheism on Morality: Morality is subjective( Subjective moraals are those that depend on you, your situation, culture, and your preferences. Subjective morals change, can become contradictory, and might differ from person to person.) So if the public agreed that killing children from families that have more than one child is okay, then it is actually okay. Jeffrey Dahmer an atheist who was sentenced to prison for 900yrs, He brutally killed seventeen men and boys, dismembering them, storing their parts, and indulging in cannibalism and necrophilia. He said “if a person doesn’t think that there is a God to be accountable to, then what’s the point of trying to modify your behaviour to keep it within a acceptable ranges?”.  If you, as an atheist, say that what is morally good is that which reduces over-all harm, then on what basis do you validate that assertion as being a proper moral standard?
Greatest Role model’s for Christianity: Jesus, Mary and the apostles, the martyrs of faith and saints.
Greatest Role model’s for Atheism: Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Napoleon and Jim Jones.
True Christian Family: Family hierarchy the husband the head, children properly disciplined and brought up in the Christian order, Children obey parents and daily worship and pray and visits to church. Peace at home. No divorce rates in a true Christian family.  
The Atheistic Family: No family hierarchy but democracy where everyone rules, husband not the head, no family order, no family discipline children rebelling against parents, husbands and wives quarrelling often, wife not obeying & husband not listening. Divorce rates extremely high, moral standards very low-morality is subjective. No peace in the family. Envies against one another.
The Atheist agenda:  Self-Righteous, Very high egoticism, Pride is essentially self-worship. Anything we accomplish in this world would not have been possible were it not for God enabling and sustaining us. (Admitting sin and acknowledging that in our own strength we can do nothing to inherit eternal life is a constant stumbling block for prideful people.)
Christianity: To Accomplish God’s will daily, always ready to repent when sinned, striving for humility and meekness. To the carry the cross.
Why Atheists have still not found God: They aren’t looking and second they want to avoid him. Just assuming the God of the Bible is evil without reading within context or based on what other people think.
Main fundamental doctrine of Atheism: The denial of God through lack of belief, Core foundation is self will and trusting in the theory of evolution.
True Christian Thoughts: God created everything, no evolution,  myths can’t be accepted as facts.
What atheism has done for humanity: Godless homes, The blurring away of sexual morality now LGBT in society and Genocide: Pol Pot (Cambodia): 1,700,000 people killed, Atheistic Hitler Killed (Germany): 12,000,000,  Atheistic Stalin Killed (Russia): 35,000,000 killed, Mao Zedong (China): 100,000,000+ killed
What Christianity has done for humanity: Laws that required justice among all people. (Before this, power and oppression ruled.) Laws that required providing for the feeding of the poor by leaving grains and produce for the poor in the fields.(Law of Moses) Dietary laws instituted hygeine at a time when few practiced it. Christianity is the force behind fairness for the poor, orphans, widows, and the disenfranchised of every age. Christianity is the basis of our jurisprudence, economics, and owning property. Christian first ever Hospitals, which essentially began during the Middle Ages. Universities, which also began during the Middle Ages. In addition, most of the world’s greatest universities were started for Christian purposes. The abolition of slavery, both in antiquity and in more modern times, Equal in dignity for Men and Women as they are both in God’s Images however different roles and etc.
Evidence for God: The Kalam Cosmological Argument, The Ontological Argument, The Moral Argument, Fulfilled prophecies in the Bible,  Biblical Manuscripts, the historical accuracy of the Bible and archaeology and The existence of occult supernatural magic e.g Ouija Boards, Horscopes and demon magician etc and Christian miracles and life changing power.
Christianity based on: Faith and Reason
Atheism based on: Feelings, self will for example why won’t God do it my way and Ignorance of reason, trusting in pseudo science like Biological evolution.
The easiest and simplest way to prove God's existence is to provide evidence of its existence. But there is lot lot easier way to do it. Disapprove the theory of Naturalistic Evolution and this automatically Proves God's existence or Prove Evolution and you automatically disapprove God's existence.
I'd say Theistic Evolution is only a recent idea, theistic evolution was an attempt to make the Bible fit with evolution and it wasn't as if we got evolution from the Bible because the normal  traditional  reading of Genesis for 2000 years was a literal 6 day creation. Genesis does not talk about the Big bang or apes evolving. The problem is this is not how to interpret the Bible in the right way, the thing is you don't use an idea to fit in with the Bible but we see if the idea fits in with the Bible. Theistic evolution is not in harmony with the Bible, but it is in total conflict with it. Misrepresents the nature of the Christian God, allows millions of years of death and horror before sin. It makes the Christian God look weak and lacking power because God had to Lie in Genesis that he created the world in 6 days and wait millions of years of death and evolution until Adam and Eve came on the scene even though Genesis(Bible) says there was no death in the creation week.

The two options.

A)Prove Naturalistic Evolution to be true and you take out God's existence because this shows a natural explanation of how everything came into existence without the assistance of the supernatural.
B)Take out Naturalistic Evolution and the existence of God is automatically Proven.

Because it's one or the other,

A):We came here by an accident without true meaning or purpose, but we are just some random living organism in space, Or
B):God created us with a meaning and purpose to life, not including our private wants.

But it also depends on ones honesty as well, not just the evidence, no amount of evidence is going to convince someone who is unwilling to accept it. So we must look at ii, in both ways.

A) Is there convincing evidence for Naturalistic Evolution?
or
B) Is there convincing evidence against Naturalistic Evolution?

When atheists say, the burden of Proof is on the theist to provide the evidence for Gods existence. There is a twist to the game you see, a theist may say the burden of Proof is on the atheist to provide proof of Naturalistic Evolution that we came into existence by an accident, see the problem? So, we must check both sides.
Again, I appreciate your point, but I am having trouble accepting that common argument from atheists, when getting deep into the cosmological argument "It doesn't mean God did it, so I lack belief in God".

The problem I see.

If it can be proven that we didn't come here by an accident of mindless dumb evolution without meaning or purpose, then we obviously know God did it, But the atheist may say "BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN GOD DID IT Just because we didn't come here by an accident through chance of evolution!" Well in that case if you prefer not to use the term "God," you may simply call him/it: "The Extremely Powerful, Uncaused, Necessarily Existing, Non-Contingent, Non-Physical, Immaterial, Eternal Being Who Created the Entire Universe...And Everything In It." With a meaning and a purpose to life.
RE: Theist ➤ Why ☠ Atheism is Evil Compared to ✠ Christianity
I'll see your supernatural nonsense and raise it with Matt Dilahunty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq2C7fyVTA4
Hilarious

[Image: 45b10a8986d571677b9261a3f97f72fe80c6d91f...bb096f.jpg]

Okay, good job, Joker. You finally made me laugh. It took you a while, but you got there eventually.
Opened OP

Read the words "cannibalism and necrophilia" in an argument against atheism.

Closed OP
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

[Image: m5Ca7oU.gif]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Don't worry you are only doing, all that I had already calculated that you would do. It does not suprise me.
You keep telling us how we think and I will keep laughing. Hilarious
You are failing at being a Poe by the way. A Poe's job is to not be an obvious parody. This thread definitely crossed that line. I'm still laughing, though, so good job.
(November 20, 2016 at 9:35 am)The Joker Wrote: Don't worry you are only doing, all that I had already calculated that you would do. It does not suprise me.

And that proves nothing. Which doesn't surprise me.
(November 20, 2016 at 9:21 am)The Joker Wrote: [...]calling me names[...]

Pleased to meet you, Names. I didn't know that was your real name. I just intentionally made a use/mention error for comic effect. I also like pudding. Are you familiar with rock crushers? And I'll repeat that question actually because it's so important: that question actually because it's so important. And I'll repeat that too. That too.

I think spiral rock crushers are very underrated.

Everything exists. God doesn't exist. Is this contradictory? Nope. God is not a thing. Everything is every thing.

I haven't had soup in ages. Maybe sometime soon. Tomato perhaps. With some bread.

Trolling trolls is fun. But they are not fun.

I like sexual ecstasy.

I am normal. It would be rather uncharacteristically odd of me if I wasn't odd. Sucks to be consistently inconsistent eh? Well, it also rocks. CRUSHORZ!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 357 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Brick If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist zwanzig 738 38465 June 28, 2023 at 10:48 am
Last Post: emjay
  Free will and the necessary evil Mystical 133 16538 December 16, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Free will and the necessary evil Mystical 14 1540 November 11, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Can "Jesus is God" be compared to "Ghost in the Shell" anime Woah0 17 1715 August 20, 2022 at 3:45 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil? Greatest I am 21 2164 February 9, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Christians pray evil away on the winter solstice. brewer 9 1001 December 29, 2020 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2334 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  1 John 4:1 compared to The No True Scotsman Fallacy and sophisms Thomas Kelly252525 104 13445 June 20, 2016 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The Problem of Evil (XXVII) SteveII 248 26622 June 16, 2016 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: SteveII