Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, anybody in the UK
Ok, anybody in the UK
desperate enough to spend an hour somewhere with me?

Or knows someone desperate enough?

I'll even pay for your time, £100 for the hour. Just to be around me. You never need to see or hear from me again.

Please?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Ok, anybody in the UK
I would even buy you a beer, alas, continent etc.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Also genitals.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Does that come with the hundred?
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Whatever you like.
Joke.

That's a pretty broad geographical area.
I'm casting a wide net.
I'm only one step away from specifying human.
For what it's worth, I'm alone too, was last year, likely will be next year.
I know I'm going to die alone. I just would like one hour with a real human being before that. Like I used to have before I became nobody.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody else overthink the most basic shit? Kookaburra 19 2022 March 22, 2018 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity? laserthought 17 1565 August 17, 2017 at 6:11 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hey. Anybody wants to Skype and talk mindlessly about something? ErGingerbreadMandude 69 11906 February 24, 2017 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Anybody Have a Copy frichard Robinson's An Atheists Values can Borrow or Buy? Rhondazvous 1 549 June 18, 2016 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Can Anybody Help Me With Twitter? Rhondazvous 10 1503 April 24, 2016 at 8:56 am
  Anybody Here Live in or Near Dallas Texas? Rhondazvous 46 3647 January 20, 2016 at 9:45 am
  Anybody looking to laugh at someone today? IanHulett 19 3689 July 10, 2015 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Anybody else hate Bill O'reilly KUSA 12 1973 June 21, 2015 at 11:42 am
Last Post: polar bear
  Does anybody else feel sorry for religious people? IanHulett 58 6279 February 2, 2015 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  I`m a bad polyglot, anybody relate? salamenfuckyou 6 1255 May 5, 2014 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4