Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI Arrests Ten People With Alleged Ties To Trump and Russian Mafia
FBI Arrests Ten People With Alleged Ties To Trump and Russian Mafia
"The ten men arrested today are associates of the Bonanno organized crime family (source: NBC New York). But a bit of digging by the Democratic Coalition Against Trump has revealed that a lawsuit alleges that same crime family is partnered with Russian businessman Felix Sater (link). Sater has a long history of financial ties to both Donald Trump and the Russian mafia, and in fact has done prison time for his Russian mafia ties (source: Esquire). So it’s not difficult to draw a straight line from today’s arrests to Trump and Russia. But what is the FBI suddenly up to?"

Source: Palmer Report http://www.palmerreport.com/news/fbi-arr...afia/2090/
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
RE: FBI Arrests Ten People With Alleged Ties To Trump and Russian Mafia
I don't know what the FBI is up to, but I think now would be a good time to make popcorn, sit back and watch the fun. Angel
Wasn't that long ago Trump was shilling for the dems . . . .

BTW, he's on FNC right now, and either the color is off on my 75" or The Donald has been to Earl Scheib.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

String 'em up, I say!  Starting from the top.
Hold the phone. I thought the FBI was the enemy. Seems like they were several months ago. Do we need to look up past threads?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
News out today that Comey wanted to report on the WLB's turn as Tovarish Donald but the Administration stopped him.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/comey-tr...s-blocked/

Quote:Comey tried to reveal Russian plot before election — Obama administration officials blocked: report
(March 29, 2017 at 8:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: News out today that Comey wanted to report on the WLB's turn as Tovarish Donald but the Administration stopped him.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/comey-tr...s-blocked/

Quote:Comey tried to reveal Russian plot before election — Obama administration officials blocked: report

Oh shit. Who do we point the finger at now?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The WLB.  Who else was sucking Putin's cock?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Open Discussion on Russian Identity Leonardo17 10 1043 December 4, 2023 at 11:54 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 2006 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1320 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  US & Russian participation on the International Space Station. Jehanne 8 1151 December 18, 2022 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 307 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1064 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Apparently 600 million people voted for Trump.. A Godzilla fan 6 939 October 5, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36916 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill' WinterHold 7 1119 February 18, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is Trump trying to piss black people off? Jehanne 31 4788 January 17, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok