Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Christian Women marry Jesus
Three Christian Women marry Jesus
http://www.omaha.com/eedition/sunrise/ar...c23eb.html

My youngest daughter showed me this, and... I'm with her.  Christians NO LONG have ANY RIGHT whatsoever to cry about LGBT ruining the 'sanctity of marriage'.  They don't give two fucks when their favorite politicians are on their third marriage.  They don't give two fucks when people marry Jesus without his consent.  They only give a fuck when a woman marries a woman, or a man marries a man.
RE: Three Christian Women marry Jesus
But they believe in Jesus, which exonerates them from the sinful nature of the unbelievers.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I don't think they are still doing it, but I recall, maybe back in the early 90s, a Catholic priest sticking to his guns and refusing to marry a paraplegic man in a wheelchair to a woman as he could not consummate the marriage, and therefore the priest would be participating in consecrating an invalid marriage.

If the women in this case are pledging perpetual virginity, they are violating one of the earliest edicts recorded in Scripture:

Be fruitful and multiply.

Is there a more clear cut example of heresy in the news today ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 13, 2017 at 10:49 am)Divinity Wrote: http://www.omaha.com/eedition/sunrise/ar...c23eb.html

My youngest daughter showed me this, and... I'm with her.  Christians NO LONG have ANY RIGHT whatsoever to cry about LGBT ruining the 'sanctity of marriage'.  They don't give two fucks when their favorite politicians are on their third marriage.  They don't give two fucks when people marry Jesus without his consent.  They only give a fuck when a woman marries a woman, or a man marries a man.

Yeah! You tell em.
Meh, who cares, it's their vag to fill with cobwebs waiting for the holy spirit to come unto them.   OFC they would be catholics, and like any catholic, they want the benefits of sanctity without all that daily life encumbering tedium. Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Married to Jesus: Detroit women make lifelong pledge of virginity

They're probably fugly anyway.
now, now . . .

we don't know if Jesus' standards have changed over the centuries. I'm assuming he'd be comfortable with bad teeth, body lice, and no shaving anywhere, so let's be charitable.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think "consecrated virgins" would be a great band name.

Also had to look up chastity. This in no way means that these fine lady's can't still get it in.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 13, 2017 at 10:49 am)Divinity Wrote: http://www.omaha.com/eedition/sunrise/ar...c23eb.html

They're called nuns. Literally hundreds of thousands of Irish women married Yeshua bar Yosef, including my aunt.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

My reactions to this post. lol

Title: Oh geez I heard about those women, even thinking about them makes me roll my eyes.
Your response: Clap *rolls around laughing*
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89386 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Three in five British adults say miracles are possible zebo-the-fat 15 1993 September 30, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Christian "Prophetess": Jesus is a hottie with a body Foxaèr 22 2669 July 13, 2018 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Joods
  Women as priests Der/die AtheistIn 53 8327 August 4, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Christian war on women Fake Messiah 30 4434 April 6, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christian Apologists Act Like Abused Women Rhondazvous 17 4074 May 17, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Three Questions for God Time Traveler 123 19971 April 29, 2016 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  How can women be Christian? stop_pushing_me 45 8258 August 26, 2015 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
Rainbow The Three-Headed "Jesus" Problem Minimalist 89 21679 August 25, 2015 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Huckabee And Women's Bathrooms Nope 48 10106 June 7, 2015 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Losty