Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huckabee And Women's Bathrooms
Huckabee And Women's Bathrooms
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/02...94514.html

Huckabee wrote that as a teenager, he would have pretended to be a girl to get into the girls' bathroom.

Really? What does he think we do in there? Women don't line up to pee like men. We use stalls with doors. Would he really have lived months as a female and endured ridicule just to peek under the girls' bathroom stalls and watch someone pee?

Quote:We are now in city after city watching ordinances say that your seven-year-old daughter, if she goes into the restroom cannot be offended, and you can’t be offended, if she’s greeted there by a 42-year-old man who feels more like a woman than he does a man,” Huckabee said in February at the National Religious Broadcasters Convention in Nashville in comments that were first .

I took my young sons into the public restrooms with me. So what? If a man did go into the women's restroom, children will only observe him washing his hands because there are no urinals in the women's restroom.
RE: Huckabee And Women's Bathrooms
I have been using public restrooms and locker rooms for decades, and I have seen exactly zero dicks or vaginas. Where do these people get the idea that anyone is going into a restroom, stripping down, and showing off to everyone inside? Have I just been really lucky to not get the crazy person that wants to shove their dick in my face?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Why would we be offended? What is so fucking ominous about coed restrooms anyways? I remember when I was about 8 my dad took me into the men's restroom at a race because it was so crowded he was afraid he would never find me again if he let me go by myself to the women's restroom. I saw the backs of several fully dressed men. O__o I wasn't traumatized. And like Nope said, we don't even have urinals in women's restrooms. So we are to be offended if our young daughters witness a man washing his hands?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Quote:Would he really have lived months as a female and endured ridicule just to peek under the girls' bathroom stalls and watch someone pee?

Oh, yeah.... he seems like the type.  Just another sexually-repressed jesus freak motherfucker.
Me: Mom, why do boys and girls have different bathrooms?
Mom: It's for privacy so that girls don't see boy parts and boys don't see girl parts.
Me: But daddy's penis is always hanging out of his boxers. I see it all the time.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(June 2, 2015 at 8:36 pm)Nope Wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/02...94514.html

Huckabee wrote that as a teenager, he would have pretended to be a girl to get into the girls' bathroom.
Bolding by moi.

"Would have," that's a conditional.  Under what circumstances would he have?  Or did he?

Quote:Deckard: You'd be surprised what a guy'd go through to get a glimpse of a beautiful body.
It's just sad that he probably didn't have other options.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
To be fair to Huckabee (not that he deserves fairness), he said that:

Quote:he wished he could have "found his feminine side" in high school so that he could have showered with girls.

I am pretty sure he is thinking of gym class in high school, in which group showers, at least in the past, were common.

That said, Huckabee seems to be, to quote Minimalist, "another sexually-repressed jesus freak motherfucker."

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(June 2, 2015 at 10:58 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: To be fair to Huckabee (not that he deserves fairness), he said that:

Quote:he wished he could have "found his feminine side" in high school so that he could have showered with girls.

I am pretty sure he is thinking of gym class in high school, in which group showers, at least in the past, were common.

That said, Huckabee seems to be, to quote Minimalist, "another sexually-repressed jesus freak motherfucker."

I swear that I read in another article a quote where he just said bathroom. I stand corrected on this issue
(June 2, 2015 at 11:34 pm)Nope Wrote:
(June 2, 2015 at 10:58 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: To be fair to Huckabee (not that he deserves fairness), he said that:

I swear that I read in another article a quote where he just said bathroom. I stand corrected on this issue

It is easy to misread something.  But you may not have misread some other article.  Many news outlets get little details wrong.  Some are particularly bad about it.  I recommend never trusting Fox News or MSNBC.  I am not a fan of huffingtonpost, either, though they used to be better than they are at present.  And they are not Fox News or MSNBC, so they are not the worst source possible.  (And yes, Fox News is obviously worse than MSNBC, but they both are not to be trusted.)

Anyway, you are not someone who I would accuse of being grossly irresponsible about the truth, so no worries on this.  (In fact, that is a bit of an understatement, but I hope that you understand me.  If you are unclear on my meaning, you can ask for clarification here or PM me.)

Also, Huckabee is an idiot and an asshole, so one will naturally reasonably suppose that whatever he is saying is likely to be ridiculous bullshit nonsense.  But, and this might be useful to remember, no one is so perfectly idiotic that absolutely everything they say is wrong. Some, though, come close to perfection, but still fail to be absolutely wrong in everything they say.

I remember in high school, and junior high school, not liking group showers.  I have never wanted to see naked boys, but, unfortunately, I cannot say that I have never seen them.  At the time, the idea of showering with the girls seemed like it would be an improvement, though I really would have advocated private showers for everyone.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Let's cross our fingers and hope that Huckabee runs for president. He wouldn't win but he would draw votes away from other candidates and comedians would have a field day with him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women as priests Der/die AtheistIn 53 8327 August 4, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Three Christian Women marry Jesus Divinity 21 4341 July 14, 2017 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christian war on women Fake Messiah 30 4431 April 6, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christian Apologists Act Like Abused Women Rhondazvous 17 4071 May 17, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: abaris
  How can women be Christian? stop_pushing_me 45 8256 August 26, 2015 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Did Bishops (In London) Ever Debate Whether Or Not Women Were Human? ReptilianPeon 8 3388 March 29, 2015 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Brometheus
  Evangelical Alliance: "We aren't homophobic women-haters" Foxaèr 170 22380 December 20, 2014 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Should man rule over women for women’s own good? Greatest I am 370 117470 September 18, 2014 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Women. Religion’s longestrunning victims. Greatest I am 88 19740 September 11, 2014 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Is promoting virginity harmful to young girls/women? Losty 59 12374 August 21, 2014 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Losty