Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now We Know
Now We Know
Jeff Sessions is a mouse not a man.

[Image: C_kiqr-VoAEyUGP.jpg]

Not a shred of dignity there.
RE: Now We Know
And Paul Ryan, a and Cruz and Rubio and Haley. All have faked concern for his comments but keep letting them go because they will sacrifice ethics to keep power.
Don't insult Stuart Little!! Angry
Now the WLB doesn't like the #2 man at the DOJ because he's from Baltimore.  WTF?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/trump-sl...baltimore/

Quote:Trump slams Rod Rosenstein for being from Baltimore

The moron actually seems to think that the DOJ is his law firm and not the country's.  This motherfucker really thought he was running for "King."
Well, that -is- what the wingnuts on the right kept screaming about Obama, maybe he bought the punchline?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
As much as I detest Sessions, I hope he stays in there, because we all know that any interview with any potential replacement will ask if that nominee is willing to refuse offering his own recusal.

Personally I hope the events of the last two days get Sessions's dander up so much that he decides to run interference for Mueller.

Thin reed, I know.

Sessions has the personal integrity of a gnat.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1241 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Now We Know Why The WLB Skipped Opening Day Minimalist 1 609 April 6, 2017 at 5:29 am
Last Post: Isis
  Now We Know... Minimalist 9 1498 April 13, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Now we know why he was CEO of Godfather's Pizza Epimethean 10 2074 November 22, 2011 at 12:40 am
Last Post: the6dead