Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now we know why he was CEO of Godfather's Pizza
So he has a penchant for sexual harassment. Seems most of them do. But here is even more convincing evidence that the GOP can only field losers and loonies:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/st...edpkGzw9lU
Trying to update my sig ...
Oops, another person being denied their freewill by god.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: Now we know why he was CEO of Godfather's Pizza
Fuck it. That's it. If there's even a shred of hope I can make it by the skin of my teeth in some other country, I'm doing it.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Quote:Cain says God persuaded him to run for president

Well FUCK GOD!
So god forced hiim to act like he is running for president but really go on a book tour?

Why do you have to "pray and pray and pray" to get an answer from an all powerful, all knowing being?

did god command him to get freaky with woman that are NOT his wife?

Quote:Cain isn't the first to say God prodded him toward a campaign. Texas Gov. Rick Perry's wife, Anita, has said she felt God was speaking to her about the race, adding that her husband needed to see a "burning bush," a Biblical reference to God's first appearance to Moses.

Was that a subtle reference that she was interested in a Flaming Amazon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utIspZnrpAA
I am going slightly off topic, but when I see the republican president hopefuls together. I am reminded of the seven dwarfs from the fairy tale Snow White.
undefined
Yes, and let us count them.

There is Dummy, and Crazy, and Pissy, and Stingy and, let's not forget, Lobotomy.
Trying to update my sig ...
(November 13, 2011 at 9:46 am)Epimethean Wrote: Yes, and let us count them.

There is Dummy, and Crazy, and Pissy, and Stingy and, let's not forget, Lobotomy.

Now I want to know who's who.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I thought they were all crazy.
Herman Cain, the pizza guy: "Hey lady, did you order a pepperoni pizza? Well here's the pizza. And here's the pepperoni." Ziiiiip. Bom chicka chicka wah, chicka chicka wah wah, bom chicka wow chicka wow.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1239 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  PBS CEO Warns That Federal Cuts will Sink Some Stations c172 10 1698 August 1, 2017 at 1:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much? NuclearEnergy 42 14979 July 21, 2017 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Now We Know Minimalist 6 777 July 20, 2017 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Now We Know Why The WLB Skipped Opening Day Minimalist 1 608 April 6, 2017 at 5:29 am
Last Post: Isis
  Do you know why wars happens and why middle east is robbed? Safirno 12 2103 July 9, 2016 at 11:48 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Now We Know... Minimalist 9 1487 April 13, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Fracking accident, thanks to Chevron. How do they respond? Free pizza coupons. TaraJo 36 7123 February 25, 2014 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Nestle CEO: Water Shouldn’t Be A Right, Organic Food Will Kill You, And Nature Sucks Big Blue Sky 15 4795 September 29, 2013 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Pizza Sauce = Vegetable Loading Please Wait 21 3596 November 25, 2011 at 2:27 am
Last Post: AthiestAtheist