Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roy Moore spokesman gets schooled on CNN
Roy Moore spokesman gets schooled on CNN
While gorging myself on ribs at L Woods, my Dad showed me this:

Of course, Jake Tapper failed to mention one other point that could have shut him up even more: this issue is addressed in the Constitution, and it's one of exactly two mentions of religion in the Constitution (and the only one in the Constitution proper):

The U.S. Constitution, Article 6, Clause 3 Wrote:The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

One has to wonder how far Crockett's mouth would have ended up opening if Tapper read that to him.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Roy Moore spokesman gets schooled on CNN
This was a hoot.
Indeed, as much fun as a surreptitious testicle chortle !
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

To my USA friends: how could an atheist be legally sworn into political office in the US.

Is it like the Jury system here, where I just have to make an affirmation that I will serve as a juror with honesty and integrity etc.?
Hilarious ROFLOL Bow Down

And this is sort of people that come to represent the common folk...
Democracy in action!
Yet in Pennsylvania, if you are atheist, you are not permitted to hold any office. Dodgy

Why aren't these types of issues challenged here and in other states where your right to not believe in a deity prevents you from holding office?

(December 15, 2017 at 3:03 am)JackRussell Wrote: To my USA friends: how could an atheist be legally sworn into political office in the US.

Is it like the Jury system here, where I just have to make an affirmation that I will serve as a juror with honesty and integrity etc.?

Yes. You would just say "I affirm".
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE NOT A THEOCRACY? I didn't give you the deer in the headlights look for nothing!

I bet Muslim Congressman Kieth Ellison has a far higher IQ than this dumbfuck, and it is clear this moron has not read the Constitution's oath of office.
The thing is that according to Yeshua (Jesus) Christians are forbidden to swear any kind of oath.  Maybe the dummy should read the fairy tale instead of swearing oaths on it.

Matthew 5:34-37 (CEV) = "34 But I tell you not to swear by anything when you make a promise! Heaven is God’s throne, so don’t swear by heaven. 35 The earth is God’s footstool, so don’t swear by the earth. Jerusalem is the city of the great king, so don’t swear by it. 36 Don’t swear by your own head. You cannot make one hair white or black. 37 When you make a promise, say only “Yes” or “No.” Anything else comes from the devil."
(December 14, 2017 at 11:06 pm)Whateverist Wrote: This was a hoot.

It was hilarious indeed.

But I was about to type "Whatever floats your boat" until I realized you said "That was a hoot" and not "That was hot" Hehe
(December 15, 2017 at 9:33 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The thing is that according to Yeshua (Jesus) Christians are forbidden to swear any kind of oath.  Maybe the dummy should read the fairy tale instead of swearing oaths on it.

Matthew 5:34-37 (CEV) = "34 But I tell you not to swear by anything when you make a promise! Heaven is God’s throne, so don’t swear by heaven. 35 The earth is God’s footstool, so don’t swear by the earth. Jerusalem is the city of the great king, so don’t swear by it. 36 Don’t swear by your own head. You cannot make one hair white or black. 37 When you make a promise, say only “Yes” or “No.” Anything else comes from the devil."

Good golly gee!!!!

ANOTHER Christian not doing it right ??

And he thinks he can deliver souls unto their eventual Salvation and he's actually promulgating APOSTASY !!!

SHAME SHAME SHAME !!!!!!!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 837 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1664 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 993 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1368 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Planet Of the Humans, M Moore documentary... Brian37 29 2252 April 29, 2020 at 9:06 pm
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 529 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2620 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3399 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Saudi Arabia is executing disabled people now; CNN WinterHold 13 1476 May 3, 2019 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 555 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope