Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Project Steve.
Project Steve.
The National Center for Science Education launched "Project Steve" as a funny response to the creationist tradition of amassing lists of "scientists who doubt evolution", by making a list of scientists who accept the evidence for the Theory of Evolution. But only the scientist that are called Steve, none of the others. Smile

http://ncseweb.org/taking-action/project-steve
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Project Steve.
Nice find, Leo. Now I really want that t-shirt- it's brilliant.
I've heard of it before. I love it when people do things like this. XD
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
I believe it's also true that the project Steve list contains more names than any creationist list.
I would not at all be surprised if that is the case.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
haha, i love it Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for comments / ideas for WIP project ABCs of Atheism Judashpeters 18 4556 April 9, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Judashpeters
  Need a project Sayetsu 12 1680 March 15, 2018 at 2:04 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Atheist Debates Project - Matt Dillahunty LadyForCamus 54 9820 September 6, 2016 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  The Clergy Project Exian 10 2609 September 16, 2014 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Exian
  Mutuality: A secular ethics project zvi 19 9011 October 15, 2013 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Vincenzo Vinny G.
  Hitchens interview with Steve Kroft orogenicman 2 1851 December 23, 2011 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: orogenicman