Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ex jehovahs witness
ex jehovahs witness
yeah i'm an ex jehovah's witness, no family no god, horrible thing huh? actually when compared to the latter its pretty nice.

anyway i and one other "apostate" got together and decided to flood the net with requests for ex- witnesses and their stories, we want to get stories from people and study the similarities in different regions and locals as well as give fellow ex witnesses a chance to vent and let us know what you think about the organization.

no we are not trying to make a buck, just bitter and looking for other people to be bitter and apalled with.

so if your interested in venting to a stranger go ahead and e-mail the email were using for this which is [email protected] and hey, thanks for reading this.
RE: ex jehovahs witness
(November 30, 2010 at 3:13 am)jwsurvivors Wrote: no we are not trying to make a buck, just bitter and looking for other people to be bitter and apalled with.

Bitter and appalled is our bread and butter.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Quote:Bitter and appalled is our bread and butter.

Amen.

(Whoops.)
Well it's good to hear that your an EX-jw. It would have been chaotic if a real jw came onto the forums...

Oh, and welcome Smile
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I feel the same way about the baptists, jwsurvivors, I had to spend childhood Sunday school hours with them. Confused Fall
The world is a dangerous place to live - not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
- Albert Einstein
indeed, however this little side project story search has been a very difficult one most ex-jws don't wanna share (selfish i know). From what little information ive been able to gather on the organizations recent activity in relation to the hq in brooklyn is that they are selling all smaller kingdom halls and little used property, pushing the "we need money donate more" bit even harder, diverting witnesses from small town kingdom halls with few members to larger ones in bigger cities as to minimize utility and property tax expenses (leaving more money available for donations) and responding to changing tax laws and regulations to maximize deductions. in short it is an unbelievable, untaxable, money machine.

ive heard the annual income estimated at 955 million in profit in non-taxable donations in the united states alone. (i'm not making this up another very displeased apostate did the research and math)

so hey if you know any digruntled ex-jws send them my way.
Quote:in relation to the hq in brooklyn

It would be great to see them go at it with the hasidim in Brooklyn.

[Image: Ultra-Orthodox06-28-09.jpg]

Those motherfuckers start them young.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  married to a jehovas witness lordygb 37 7956 March 25, 2014 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Jehovahs Witnesses nearly got me! Sansbury 35 4292 May 1, 2013 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: smax
  New, and need to witness to you . . . Smitty 3 1581 February 26, 2012 at 12:06 am
Last Post: Minimalist