Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy
Howdy
Hi folks. I'm new here, of course. I have come from another forum that has crashed. I am a Christian...in fact I am a Baptist preacher. I enjoy a little lively debate. I'm looking forward to giving my views.
RE: Howdy
[Image: not_excited.jpg]
Welcome
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Quote:Hi folks. I'm new here, of course. I have come from another forum that has crashed. I am a Christian...in fact I am a Baptist preacher.

Why not pray for it to come back up?
(November 30, 2010 at 5:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Hi folks. I'm new here, of course. I have come from another forum that has crashed. I am a Christian...in fact I am a Baptist preacher.

Why not pray for it to come back up?

I try not to waste my prayers.
Not into the moving mountains stuff, eh?

Well. Enjoy your stay.
(November 30, 2010 at 5:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Not into the moving mountains stuff, eh?

Well. Enjoy your stay.

I don't really need any mountains moved. I either go around them or over them.

Thanks for the welcome.
Quote:Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.

Mt 21:21

I note that most people use dynamite to move any mountains that need moving. Realistic on their part.
welcome to the forums.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(November 30, 2010 at 5:09 pm)Chapabel Wrote: Hi folks. I'm new here, of course. I have come from another forum that has crashed. I am a Christian...in fact I am a Baptist preacher. I enjoy a little lively debate. I'm looking forward to giving my views.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here,
undefined
Welcome

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy Munch 19 1219 May 2, 2019 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Howdy Icy 23 2167 July 22, 2018 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Howdy Imaginaryfriendless 35 4958 July 22, 2016 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3