Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:03 am

Poll: Your ribs are from?
This poll is closed.
Man
10.00%
1 10.00%
Beef
30.00%
3 30.00%
Pork
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you like your ribs?
How do you like your ribs?
How do you like to eat them?
RE: How do you like your ribs?
I suck em off the bone, and then tongue them against the roof of my mouth. Why cant I vote for all three options, lol? Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Multiple options are for pussies.
Pork. Just the right size for a full slab.

Also, on a note some of us might find weird, when I first watched the ending of mother!, where Jennifer Lawrence has just barely survived burning her house down and Javier Bardem tears open her chest, I immediately thought I wanted ribs. Sadly, I did not get ribs.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(May 26, 2018 at 11:28 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Pork. Just the right size for a full slab.

Also, on a note some of us might find weird, when I first watched the ending of mother!, where Jennifer Lawrence has just barely survived burning her house down and Javier Bardem tears open her chest, I immediately thought I wanted ribs. Sadly, I did not get ribs.

Haven't seen the movie yet. Wink
(May 26, 2018 at 11:30 pm)Kit Wrote:
(May 26, 2018 at 11:28 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Pork. Just the right size for a full slab.

Haven't seen the movie yet. Wink

It's not a movie for everyone (it's one of the few films to get an F on Cinemascore, mostly because the audience seemed to expect a regular horror movie and Aronofsky doesn't do regular movies, except maybe The Wrestler), since it's an allegory about God and Mother Earth and how religions can easily turn completely batshit insane, the latter half of the film is really chaotic, some scenes can get disturbing (including cannibalism of a baby), and, most unfortunately to me, Jennifer Lawrence's character appears to be a full-time barefooter and Aronofsky never gives us a close-up.

In all seriousness, I'd suggest you read (or watch a production on Youtube of) Thornton Wilder's Skin of Our Teeth and watch some of Aronofsky's other films (I'd suggest Requiem for a Dream, Black Swan, and Noah; yes, really, because it's actually a fairly interesting take on the old story that's different enough from the original that I strongly suspect it actually takes place not in Biblical times but in a post-apocalyptic world where everyone just happens to have Biblical names and it touches on the same themes) to see if it's right for you.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Attached to my torso.

In all seriousness... I prefer pork belly with bacon and an egg on top.
Tickled.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I've never had beef ribs.
Protecting my lungs, thankyou very much.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2753 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Are you anything like your parent(s)? Foxaèr 27 2936 July 29, 2018 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4439 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Things "you" post that "you" like Foxaèr 11 1981 March 24, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How would you like to dispose of your body when the time comes? Whateverist 107 13134 December 19, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4103 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6662 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 10657 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What's your retirement look like? J a c k 45 2935 December 22, 2016 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  My turn -- Post Here And I'll Tell You What I like About You Edwardo Piet 43 5867 August 16, 2016 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: J a c k