Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Is A Simple Solution For This
There Is A Simple Solution For This
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump-s...safer-way/

Quote:Trump staffers whine to Fox News about being exiled from DC dating scene: ‘We now all date one another — it’s safer that way’

Just jerk off, Jerkoffs.
RE: There Is A Simple Solution For This
I love this  Tongue
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

If they want a normal dating lifestyle, they could always work for someone who isn't an embarrassment.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
It's kind of like the position I'm in but better. And they chose it.
(July 22, 2018 at 2:29 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump-s...safer-way/

Quote:Trump staffers whine to Fox News about being exiled from DC dating scene: ‘We now all date one another — it’s safer that way’

Just jerk off, Jerkoffs.

You mean the pickings available from the sizable pool of trumpomatic morons is proving too slim even for those with standards so low that they would become trump staffers?
“What do you do for a living?”

“I work for President Trump.”

“Well you can go and fuck yourself!”

“But you’re a two dollar hooker!”

“Yeah, but I have standards.”
Dying to live, living to die.
I bet they all met over at the Frankenstein place. ♫
Mostly people date people who politically agree with them anyway. So not really much of a story.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(July 22, 2018 at 8:50 am)Joods Wrote: If they want a normal dating lifestyle,  they could always work for someone who isn't an embarrassment.

Or they could move to conservative theocratic states like Saudi Arabia or Iran and try to get dates there.
Anyone ask them if they had a secret handshake .. I mean besides the grabbing of the pussy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A minor solution to America's election process NuclearEnergy 19 4087 May 3, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  A Simple Solution To The Bathroom Wars Jenny A 49 4860 April 15, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Bill Gate's Solution to Income Inequality Heywood 44 7509 November 15, 2014 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Tea Party candidate taken behind the woodshed by an old man asking a simple question Ryantology 74 11583 June 25, 2014 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Heywood
  The Myth of the Third Party Solution Minimalist 61 15118 November 12, 2012 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: jonb
  Canada's solution to school prayer: segregation. Ziploc Surprise 54 18237 May 9, 2012 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: AthiestAtheist
  There is Stupid and then there is Minimalist 60 19730 March 15, 2010 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Thor