Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with SMBC forum challenge question.
Help with SMBC forum challenge question.
The only hint I found online was "Marie Ada" and that doesn't work. ...---...
RE: Help with SMBC forum challenge question.
What is this about? Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Have you considered asking on the SMBC forum? They might know more about what it is.
Is the question one generally asked to join the forum during the signing up process?

If so, the questions are usually relational to the forum in some way and rather easy.

If not, I have no stinking idea what you're on about old man.
(September 7, 2018 at 10:51 am)Mathilda Wrote: Have you considered asking on the SMBC forum? They might know more about what it is.
Sure, let me sign up and ask them how to sign up.

(September 7, 2018 at 10:54 am)Kit Wrote: Is the question one generally asked to join the forum during the signing up process?

If so, the questions are usually relational to the forum in some way and rather easy.

If not, I have no stinking idea what you're on about old man.

It's a form of  Captcha on the registration page.
Could you post the actual question?
So what was the question?

(September 7, 2018 at 11:01 am)Tiberius Wrote: Could you post the actual question?

Jinx.   Tongue
I just tried Emmy but no luck.
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION

What is the nerdiest possible thing you could name your child?:
This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

It's theoretically a play on Ada Lovelace and Marie Curie, but both combinations of the first names bomb.
(September 7, 2018 at 11:14 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: It's theoretically a play on Ada Lovelace and Marie Curie, but both combinations of the first names bomb.

What makes you think that it is a play on those two?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help keep the forum up and running. arewethereyet 3 614 December 31, 2020 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1649 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Challenge: Plot a murder ErGingerbreadMandude 52 9487 December 25, 2017 at 5:46 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Your favourite TV show is racist challenge. paulpablo 66 9898 September 15, 2016 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Challenge: Formulate a guide to win a Nobel Prize ErGingerbreadMandude 17 2444 February 3, 2016 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: c172
  A question concerning forum protocol kramazeek 36 4747 September 7, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: kramazeek
  The Cinnamon Challenge c172 2 814 April 18, 2015 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Nope
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8740 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  My Debate Challenge to That Muslim Guy Christian 28 9245 February 2, 2013 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 17274 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan