Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls having exercise is a sin!
Thumbs Down 
Girls having exercise is a sin!
I guess muslim girls in saudi arabia will remain heavy ..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12857161/ns/health-fitness/
Quote:"There is no faster way to corrupt nations than the emancipation of women — that is getting her out on the street to entice men and ruin their morals," he added.
Banging Head On DeskBanging Head On DeskBanging Head On Desk
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
RE: Girls having exercise is a sin!
No, fitness and exercising for girls are not sinful in Islam. They can go outside and go to the gym. But maybe taking steroids would be ... sinful.
The redoubtable defender of barbarous desert primitivism strikes again.
Rayaan Wrote:No, fitness and exercising for girls are not sinful in Islam. They can go outside and go to the gym. But maybe taking steroids would be ... sinful.

No, girls taking steroids is extremely unattractive, as they end up muscly, aggressive and flat-chested. It's not sinful.
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
Quote:It went on to say that the girls might become attracted to each other after seeing their classmates in tight leotards and tops.

Yes, after years of gym class I became attracted to the women who were changing around me. Never mind that (while lusting after Angie Jolie, yes) I happen to adore men, and find most women too high maintenance to even consider having a relationship with.

No one can resist the lure of boobies!!!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I hope they know that housework is exercise. Just saying.
Not with the invention of....SWIFFER!

Fuck those products. I'd rather get on my hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor. At least I know it gets clean.
(December 29, 2010 at 5:30 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Not with the invention of....SWIFFER!

Fuck those products. I'd rather get on my hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor. At least I know it gets clean.

I love swiffer. I don't get on my hands and knees for anything. (I am known to bend over from time to time.) It's a long way down from up here.

Shit, I lied. I do the hands and knees thing for my yoga, but I don't enjoy it.
(December 29, 2010 at 5:33 pm)Shell B Wrote: I love swiffer. I don't get on my hands and knees for anything. (I am known to bend over from time to time.) It's a long way down from up here.

Shit, I lied. I do the hands and knees thing for my yoga, but I don't enjoy it.

I'm on mine constantly for my garden, which is how my one knee got fucked up to begin with. I've noticed I can no longer stay down there for long periods of time with no effect anymore though. Need a pillow or something to lean on.

My mother swears by Swiffer, but we have old textured linoleum and old wood floors and new cleaning products just don't do crap for an old house. My roommate feels like you though. She lets me do anything that requires kneeling and crawling around (or dirty work...or power tools...or plumbing...). I think she's got me trained.
Haha, I do a lot of the dirty work, but I do it from a standing position. Gardening has never been my thing. Flowers and stuff attract bees and I am severely allergic.

Oh, and if you have old floors that swiffer does nothing for, use a magic eraser mop or a steamer mop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The issue of Sin Leonardo17 23 2112 September 30, 2022 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1197 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Even some famous Dai'i are now having doubts about the Quran... ReptilianPeon 0 1084 August 22, 2016 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7901 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  ISIS fighters discuss buying Yazidi slave girls mralstoner 3 1294 November 3, 2014 at 10:52 am
Last Post: jesus_wept
  Muslim Girls And Women Lemonvariable72 40 12291 December 14, 2013 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Iran Moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old starchild 10 6281 May 28, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Violet
  Afghanastan terrorist attacks on school girls Ziploc Surprise 7 3971 May 31, 2012 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Gambit
  You GO, Girls! Minimalist 21 4836 June 19, 2011 at 4:54 am
Last Post: Napoléon