Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tired
Tired
Getting tired of making these posts. Feb 14 we discovered I had yet another shunt failure. By now you guys know the drill. They shave me. They crack me open. They sew me up. Well here’s monkey wrench. Because I’m immuno-compromised my nuero and pcp say that I’m not to leave my apartment, but fun times they’ve closed the food banks and limited people trips into the stores for supplies. So I’m pissed off, hurting, and Lizzy is being a brat.
RE: Tired
Bummer. Can you get the food bank to deliver, a friend, any family?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 13, 2020 at 7:35 pm)brewer Wrote: Bummer. Can you get the food bank to deliver, a friend, any family?

My mom is gonna bring me supplies tomorrow but in the current situation it can’t happen too often, I can’t risk outside exposure. Especially since Corona is airborne.This is a clusterfuck. I’m more grumpy than anything.
Sucks though it does, you're better off inside. There's nothing going in these streets except next-level panic and tomfoolery.

It'll pass before too long though.
Stay well, BQ.
Yeah, that.  Hang in there, BQ,  You'll get through this.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I’m kinda hoping for an angry mob to go through the streets. It would break the monotony.
Hang in there, and stay healthy!
Illegitimi non carborundum
(March 14, 2020 at 3:04 pm)Figbash Wrote: Hang in there, and stay healthy!
Thanks my parents brought food and me and Liz are gonna binge on books
(March 14, 2020 at 8:40 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(March 14, 2020 at 3:04 pm)Figbash Wrote: Hang in there, and stay healthy!
Thanks my parents brought food and me and Liz are gonna binge on books

That's nice and all but did they bring toilet paper?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 14, 2020 at 9:04 pm)brewer Wrote:
(March 14, 2020 at 8:40 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Thanks my parents brought food and me and Liz are gonna binge on books

That's nice and all but did they bring toilet paper?
😅😂 no I have plenty and if I need more I’ll order it since these fools seemed to have forgotten online shopping is a thing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm tired of being triggered by religion purplepurpose 8 1142 June 4, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Tired All The Time Without Coffee Edwardo Piet 52 5675 August 30, 2017 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Anyone else start to feel like they're going insane when they get tired? EruptedCarcassBloat 9 1543 October 11, 2016 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  What are you tired of? Foxaèr 38 4534 July 16, 2015 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Tired of just Surviving? bladevalant546 29 6535 September 16, 2014 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I never get tired of hearing Ricky's story. Brian37 0 1010 May 15, 2013 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Brian37