Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judaism: Blood Libel
Judaism: Blood Libel
From what i know. Jews wanna call it a myth. But then it means it may have happend, wouldnt it?

The idea is during passover. Jews kidnaps Christian children and sacrfices them for their blood occult stuff. There is occultism in judaism and some weird culture in it. So there is that

What i dont get is Europeans gets blamed for Holocaust, yet they never seem to be ashamed of some the messed up stuff within their own culture. Now that i think of it. Atheism is kinda like Judaism. Because it is a culture there of it.
RE: Judaism: Blood Libel
Blood libel or ritual murder libel (also blood accusation)[1][2] is an antisemitic canard[3][4][5] which accuses Jews of murdering Christian children in order to use their blood as part of religious rituals.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 9, 2020 at 5:20 am)Richerd83 Wrote: From what i know. Jews wanna call it a myth. But then it means it may have happend, wouldnt it?

The idea is during passover. Jews kidnaps Christian children and sacrfices them for their blood occult stuff. There is occultism in judaism and some weird culture in it. So there is that

What i dont get is Europeans gets blamed for Holocaust, yet they never seem to be ashamed of some the messed up stuff within their own culture. Now that i think of it. Atheism is kinda like Judaism. Because it is a culture there of it.

First time trolling?  Keep at it, I'm sure you'll get better.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
what have they got against Atheism Dunno

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 9, 2020 at 5:20 am)Richerd83 Wrote: From what i know. Jews wanna call it a myth. But then it means it may have happend, wouldnt it?

Actually, it's likely to be Christian anti-Jewish propaganda invented by Christians to propagate hate against their Jewish neighbours and as an excuse to initiate pogroms against them.

In smaller words, a fucking Christian lie.
Dying to live, living to die.

Barely even emoji worthy.

Panic Hilarious Lalala Wacky
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's not a myth, it's true.
And even though it was a harsh reality of that time, I still don't think we should get rid of the recipes that were produced, because then all their suffering would have been for nothing.

I don't think they made a decent BBQ sauce way back then.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

[Image: Bart.gif]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

1.No 

2.And it has no basis in fact 

3.Yeah no
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judaism - What is judaism - When did it start? Ferrocyanide 19 1904 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  My take on Christianity - Judaism - Islam Mystic 32 6582 November 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Islam versus Judaism KerimF 22 7599 June 29, 2017 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: KerimF
  How to learn Judaism sshoaib 11 1951 October 5, 2016 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Polytheistic Origins of Christianity/Judaism Eel_LahjicK 2 943 August 16, 2014 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  No Judaism Sub-Forum? Moog Player 8 3727 July 10, 2013 at 4:37 am
Last Post: max-greece
  Videos and texts about the foundation of Judaism and Christianity viocjit 1 1153 June 15, 2013 at 11:44 am
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
  Why isn't there a Judaism sub forum? frz 24 9090 April 29, 2013 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  Woman suffering miscarriage denied abortion and dies of blood poisoning in Ireland LarissaAnn 20 10223 November 15, 2012 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Judaism and Origins of Christianity Forsaken 29 12376 September 2, 2012 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist