Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Logical Observation About Racism.
A Logical Observation About Racism.
A few people around here have been asking for it.  So I will give it to you.  At least without being able to post pictures to help prove whatever point, this is the best I can do.  Now, if I were to guess, I would guess that you all aren't racist.  Why?  Because it is wrong.  Well this is where the logic comes into play.  See if you can follow along.

Now, if racism was wrong, that should mean that you should be able to say what is wrong with it.  So if anybody came along with something racist to say, you should be able to point out why they are wrong.  Thereby settling the matter.  But saying racist things isn't allowed around here.  (Or about anyplace else for that matter)  Even though they should, in theory, be easy to be told why they are wrong.  Being wrong as it is.  But saying racist things isn't allowed around here.  The only logical conclusion as to why is because those things can't be refuted.  So by doing what this forum does in not allowing racist things to be said, it is admitting that racism isn't wrong.  And if it isn't wrong, it must be good.  So this forum is saying that racism is good.  What do you make of that.
RE: A Logical Observation About Racism.
Circular word salad...one of my favorites.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 26, 2023 at 8:00 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Circular word salad...one of my favorites.

I see.  Your brain isn't up to it.  Too bad.
(July 26, 2023 at 7:56 pm)disobey Wrote: A few people around here have been asking for it.  So I will give it to you.  At least without being able to post pictures to help prove whatever point, this is the best I can do.  Now, if I were to guess, I would guess that you all aren't racist.  Why?  Because it is wrong.  Well this is where the logic comes into play.  See if you can follow along.

Now, if racism was wrong, that should mean that you should be able to say what is wrong with it.  So if anybody came along with something racist to say, you should be able to point out why they are wrong.  Thereby settling the matter.  But saying racist things isn't allowed around here.  (Or about anyplace else for that matter)  Even though they should, in theory, be easy to be told why they are wrong.  Being wrong as it is.  But saying racist things isn't allowed around here.  The only logical conclusion as to why is because those things can't be refuted.  So by doing what this forum does in not allowing racist things to be said, it is admitting that racism isn't wrong.  And if it isn't wrong, it must be good.  So this forum is saying that racism is good.  What do you make of that.

Hello.

Okay, I'll bite.

I think 'Racism' is wrong, we cool?

Oh? You don't think racism is wrong? Cool. Here, put this collar on. I've got tons of property work I am now going to make you do.

Wait? What's that? You don't think racism is wrong... but you don't want it actually done to you? Well, isn't that seemingly unfair?

Capicse the difference?

Read
(July 26, 2023 at 7:56 pm)disobey Wrote: A few people around here have been asking for it.  So I will give it to you.  At least without being able to post pictures to help prove whatever point, this is the best I can do.  Now, if I were to guess, I would guess that you all aren't racist.  Why?  Because it is wrong.  Well this is where the logic comes into play.  See if you can follow along.

Where did you get the notion that ‘saying racist things isn’t allowed around here’? As long as you don’t run afoul of the hate speech rule, you can be as ignorant as you like. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Soo... what exactly are the sort of things you think aren't being allowed on the forum, Disobey?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

More mud from a muddled mind, to be concise. ("Concise" means short, and to the point, without any extra words).

The KKK held their monthly meeting for June in our three-car garage when I was a kid. I was forced to attend. Didn't take more than a couple of klaverns for me to figure out they were just fucking idiots.
(July 26, 2023 at 8:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Where did you get the notion that ‘saying racist things isn’t allowed around here’? As long as you don’t run afoul of the hate speech rule, you can be as ignorant as you like. 

Boru

He has plenty of company on that score. I'd've pilloried NX on day one, for example. There is so little of redeeming value in that dumb shit's rhetoric.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
He's just a troll, folks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Racism is good. Do you disagree? deepend 11 1092 March 24, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: deepend
  Is there a logical, rational reason why hate is bad? WisdomOfTheTrees 27 3669 February 4, 2017 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Logical Absolutes Tiberius 14 14648 November 20, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Matt Dilahunty On The Logical Absolutes Edwardo Piet 30 6371 November 20, 2016 at 8:05 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Logical contradictions in certain notions of monotheistic deities Mudhammam 5 1431 May 7, 2016 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  All Logical Fallacies Heat 20 2640 April 3, 2016 at 10:45 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Is nihilism the logical extreme of atheism? Whateverist 301 46991 October 23, 2014 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: TreeSapNest
  Why all "Logical Proofs Of God" fail ... MitchBenn 90 15176 March 19, 2014 at 7:56 am
Last Post: tor
  Flashy site for logical fallacies. Tiberius 12 5220 August 27, 2012 at 5:07 am
Last Post: Tempus
  Logical Fallacies Chris.Roth 45 21932 July 8, 2012 at 9:03 am
Last Post: dean211284