Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24/7 live prank calls
24/7 live prank calls
i've been listening to these guys for a while. make sure you follow their rules or they will kick you. its a place to sit down and listen to anyone do calls. its like karaoke where anyone can do prank calls. its all free they even have a youtube thing. the beyluxe messenger has a chat thing where you can tell the prank caller what to say.
pranku.net and just follow the instructions

enjoy
RE: 24/7 live prank calls
what?
(April 13, 2011 at 7:36 pm)Red_Baron Wrote: i've been listening to these guys for a while. make sure you follow their rules or they will kick you. its a place to sit down and listen to anyone do calls. its like karaoke where anyone can do prank calls. its all free they even have a youtube thing. the beyluxe messenger has a chat thing where you can tell the prank caller what to say.
pranku.net and just follow the instructions

enjoy

Why on EARTH would I want to do that? Prank calls are an especially nasty form of passive aggression,along with practical jokes.
There are better ways to pass the time to be honest.

Have you ever tried recreational sports, video games, or anything else that's not completely retarded?
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
i do other stuff while i listen. my favorite calls are where they ask people in a hotel room to come down to the front lobby for a night prayer for allah. and if they don't they will "fine them"
It's worse than childish... this is intentionally pissing people off.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
[Image: prankcalls.jpg]
Speaking of prank calls :

I was awoken at 3 am today by the phone. It was a young male claiming to be calling from the local hospital; someone I know had been seriously injured in a car accident.

I asked "What is their name and who are you calling?" (my number is unlisted)

He said "I was just given this number to call"

I said "Bullshit!"

He said "would you like to suck my dick?"

I hung up.

I was a bit cross,and did not get back to sleep for some time.

I hate prank calls and the stupid,cruel cunts who make them.Cranky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Record for live ferrets in pants SimpleCaveman 0 363 January 26, 2024 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: SimpleCaveman
  For the old farts who pay their bills w/live people. Brian37 11 637 September 24, 2020 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  You have 48 hours to live! The Valkyrie 27 2788 April 30, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "Live in" Brian37 16 933 December 24, 2019 at 7:24 am
  Reincarnate with me if you want to live.... Brian37 0 339 May 2, 2019 at 9:24 am
  Phrases to Live By Allnewoutlook 22 2932 December 29, 2014 at 9:05 am
Last Post: Allnewoutlook
  Mr. Rogers calls a strip club A Theist 3 1510 December 14, 2013 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Some funny news from just arround where I live. Something completely different 2 1383 September 10, 2013 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Prank Videos Rayaan 5 1689 July 20, 2013 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Prank pulled on weather reporter. Brian37 5 2074 March 16, 2013 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Whateverist