Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN reports on Iran attacking the United States with Hurricane Sandy in 2012.
CNN reports on Iran attacking the United States with Hurricane Sandy in 2012.
CNN and Washington Post both report on Iran attacking the United States with Hurricane Sandy in 2012.

Administrator Notice
Links removed per 30/30 rule.  After you have been here 30 days and made 30 posts, you may posts links.

"Sources confirmed to us that Hurricane Sandy that is slamming the U.S. was set off by highly advanced technologies developed by the heroic Iranian regime that supports the resistance, with coordination of our resistive Syrian regime," pro-government group News Network of the Syrian Armed Forces said in a Facebook posting.
RE: CNN reports on Iran attacking the United States with Hurricane Sandy in 2012.
Facepalm
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: CNN reports on Iran attacking the United States with Hurricane Sandy in 2012.
Propaganda organ spouting ridiculous claims? I'm shocked, I tell you.

The links aren't showing because I'm a new member but if you look up "Iran Hurricane Sandy" on google the links should come up.
So what's the point of this topic? CNN did not claim or believe that Iran created the hurricane but just reported what some people from Syria were saying on Facebook, including the comments that it was nonsense, like: “This is complete baloney by the regime and its thugs,” one said on the comment section of the post. “There is nothing worse than this nonsense. If you have such technologies, why doesn’t your great sophisticated regime get the temperature to be a bit higher in Russia and make the skies rain in the dry lands in Syria?”
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 2, 2023 at 10:37 am)Thunderlips Wrote: The links aren't showing because I'm a new member but if you look up "Iran Hurricane Sandy" on google the links should come up.

I already have. Hogwash is hogwash.

(October 2, 2023 at 11:04 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(October 2, 2023 at 10:37 am)Thunderlips Wrote: The links aren't showing because I'm a new member but if you look up "Iran Hurricane Sandy" on google the links should come up.

I already have. Hogwash is hogwash.

Clean hogs are overrated.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 2, 2023 at 9:11 am)Thunderlips Wrote: CNN and Washington Post both report on Iran attacking the United States with Hurricane Sandy in 2012.

Administrator Notice
Links removed per 30/30 rule.  After you have been here 30 days and made 30 posts, you may posts links.

"Sources confirmed to us that Hurricane Sandy that is slamming the U.S. was set off by highly advanced technologies developed by the heroic Iranian regime that supports the resistance, with coordination of our resistive Syrian regime," pro-government group News Network of the Syrian Armed Forces said in a Facebook posting.

English isn't your first language, is it.
Wut?
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Serious] CNN reports on Iran attacking the United States with Hurricane Sandy in 2012. Thunderlips 0 511 October 2, 2023 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Thunderlips
  2017 is the new 2012 Tea Earl Grey Hot 29 7466 May 8, 2013 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  For our 2012'ers KichigaiNeko 9 4004 December 21, 2012 at 8:48 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  World will not end in 2012, according to 9th-century Mayan calendar Ryft 11 5593 June 17, 2012 at 8:35 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  2012 Creed of Heresy 12 5781 March 21, 2012 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  2012 Mal Kiever 30 5590 November 13, 2011 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  2012 - Any projections on cult and kool-aid lilyannerose 45 17112 June 1, 2011 at 4:41 am
Last Post: BethK