Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION FOR YOU BRITS
QUESTION FOR YOU BRITS
If I was to marry Pippa Middleton. how many people would have to die beofre I was King of England? A lot, or could one hand grenade get them all? I mean I'm just asking...
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.
RE: QUESTION FOR YOU BRITS
(April 30, 2011 at 10:10 am)LEDO Wrote: If I was to marry Pippa Middleton. how many people would have to die beofre I was King of England? A lot, or could one hand grenade get them all? I mean I'm just asking...

You would never be king. Marrying a princes won't make you King. A little more complicated than that.

Why? You wants to be King of England? Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(April 30, 2011 at 10:10 am)LEDO Wrote: If I was to marry Pippa Middleton. how many people would have to die beofre I was King of England? A lot, or could one hand grenade get them all? I mean I'm just asking...
You'd be better of marrying Prince Harry. He's available and closer in succession to the throne.
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence"...Doug McLeod.
There has been no such title as King or Queen of England for about 300 years since the Kingdom of England became the Kingdom of Great Britain. So you will require, not only massive casualties from your thirst for power (if it is even possible for you to inherit the throne...), but also that all non-English countries leave the union and the Kingdom is renamed. Best of luck! Big Grin
(April 30, 2011 at 10:40 am)Matthaios Wrote: There has been no such title as King or Queen of England for about 300 years since the Kingdom of England became the Kingdom of Great Britain. So you will require, not only massive casualties from your thirst for power (if it is even possible for you to inherit the throne...), but also that all non-English countries leave the union and the Kingdom is renamed. Best of luck! Big Grin

So youre saying is that he has a chance..right?
(April 30, 2011 at 10:42 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: So youre saying is that he has a chance..right?
No skepticism of his ambitions was implied whatsoever... Wink
(April 30, 2011 at 10:42 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: So youre saying is that he has a chance..right?

Nope, the throne will only go to next in line for which is of royal blood. He could never be king.
Prince Charles is still next in line, but it's likely that he'll never become king and that William and Kate will be crowned King and Queen of England. Once the queen dies that is.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
King of England?

Fuck that, Lord Protector is the title I want.
King of England?

Fuck that, Lord Protector is the title I want.

EDIT: Oh wait, that's defender of the faith and Church. Dammit. How does one seize power without all that religious crap?
(April 30, 2011 at 10:59 am)Welsh cake Wrote: EDIT: Oh wait, that's defender of the faith and Church. Dammit. How does one seize power without all that religious crap?

Nuclear weapons.Angel

Don't bother with being king ... just become President of the US ... all it takes is pile and piles of money from corrupt bankers.

Angel
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say, Can One Of You Brits Translate This For Me Minimalist 18 2649 November 23, 2017 at 12:12 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Brits and Europeans DramaQueen 20 3299 August 18, 2014 at 8:05 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8699 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  A Question for Brits... SteelCurtain 70 7914 March 6, 2014 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Why are intelligent brits such snobs Richi1 18 3136 December 28, 2013 at 2:22 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 17272 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  PC Advisor: 30% of Brits surf the mobile web while on the loo Kyuuketsuki 20 11714 May 22, 2009 at 10:06 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet